Jealously and Forgiveness

I woke up when the sun came blazing down on me. I looked around and blinked a few times before I realized what happened. I was spending the night at my fiancé’s dorm. I got up and opened the door to his room seeing his bed messy and Naruto nowhere in sight. I walked and started making Naruto's bed, I then paused and started fluffing his pillows and I couldn't help but cuddle my head in it and smell his clone on his pillow. "That is so disturbing" said Sasuke, as I growled and glared at him. "I didn't ask you" I said, as Sasuke narrowed his eyes towards me. "You know you should be nicer to me I could have called the dean you know" he said, as I turned my head and growled. As much as I hated to admit it he could have. "Thanks... for letting me stay the night" I said, as he smirked while closing his eyes and hpmhed. I growled and he opened his eyes looking at me. "Come on I made breakfast" he said, as I looked at him shocked. "You can cook... shockers" I said, as I followed Sasuke to the kitchen and he made scrambled eggs with toast and bacon. "There's not poison in it is there?" I asked, as he sighed. "Why would I poison the girl I like?" he asked, as I narrowed my eyes. "So you can take advantage of me duh" I said, as Sasuke growled. "I'm not that low" he said, as I laughed. "So what do you have planned for the day?" asked Sasuke eating his own plate full of food. "I don't know I was thinking of joining the swim team, I knew Hinata was interested and I didn't want her to go by herself" I said, as Sasuke coughed and hid his eyes behind his bangs. "What?" I asked tilting my head to the side. "N-nothing... really" he said, as I leaned in closer and raised an eyebrow. I then paused and glared at him "You are so sick" I said, as Sasuke growled. "Am not any guy would blush thinking about you in a bathing suit" he shouted, as we paused hearing the door open. I looked seeing Naruto growling. "Why the hell are you even thinking about her at all" shouted Naruto, as I sighed and walked towards Naruto and hugged him. "Don't get jealous I told him I was considering joining the swim team with Hinata" I said, as he growled holding me close. "How was class?" I asked, as he sighed. "Getting up this morning was a pain" he said, as I smiled and kissed his cheek. "Well it's about 11:30am now when did you get up?" I asked "7" he said, as I paused and gloomed a bit. "Sorry... about last night" I said, as he hugged me and kissed my lips. "Don’t' be I missed ours nights together" he said, as I smiled. "Please stop before I throw up" grumbled Sasuke, as he walked to his room and slammed the door. I looked at Naruto and hugged him "So... would you be jealous if I joined the swim team?" I asked, as Naruto eyed me. "Even if I am your still going to do it" said Naruto, as I smiled and kissed his lips. "I knew you would understand" I said, as he sighed and put his hands in his pockets. "So are you going to go now?" he asked, as I paused and looked at him. "Why you want me to go that much?" I asked, as he kissed my lips this time wrapping his hands around my waist. "Never, but auditions are done by one" he said, as I growled. "Damn Uzumaki now you tell me" I shouted, as I ran passed him making my way to the swimming pool area seeing girls stretching. "Mizuki-kun" said Hinata, as I smiled. "Hey Hinata, I'll be ready in a second" I said, as she smiled and I ran to the changing rooms.

I ran and I made it just in time. "Miss Taro you’re up" said Terumi smiling, I nodded positioning myself on the platform. Terumi blew the whistle and I pushed myself with my feet and started swimming as fast as possible. I swam back and forth about five times and stopped after that. Terumi smiled stopping her stopwatch smiling at me. "Congrats Miss Tarro you are one of our top five swimmers... training is every Friday at 7am" said Terumi, as I smiled nervously. Well at least no guys will be coming to watch me at 7am. "Who are the other top five swimmers?" I asked. "Well Hinata is one, Konan is another, Tenten and Itachi Uchiha" she said, as my eyes widened and I hid my eyes behind my bangs. Oh the world so sucks, in so many damn ways. I went to the changing rooms and got changed. I walked out and paused as a shadow came over me. "Can't stay away can you?" said Itachi touching my chin. "Keep your hands to yourself unless you want to lose them" I said, as he smirked and closed his eyes. "So he does know... maybe then I can challenge him for your affection" he said, as I growled. "Like hell you can, he's better than you at everything, and he's not a pervert" I shouted, as he smirked closing his eyes. "Maybe not now, but if I know Naruto... he'll want to compete for your love at everything when he gets jealous" said Itachi, as I raised an eyebrow. "What?" I asked, as he looked behind him and I looked seeing Naruto glaring at Itachi. "Isn't that right Naruto?" asked Itachi, as Naruto growled. Itachi walked away and I looked at Naruto shaking his fists. "Naruto" I said, as he closed his eyes and turned his head. "Come on" he said, as I paused. "Naruto" I said again, as I stopped seeing him glaring back at me. I knew he was hurting, but what else could I do for him to forgive me? I ran up to him and held his hand. He stopped and looked at me. "I owe you one romantic favor" I said, as he blushed bright red. "One what?" he asked, as I sighed. "Pervert, meaning like a date, or making out, or anything that involves you and me... within reason" I said, as he paused and smiled. He kissed my lips and I blushed kissing him back. "Next party, your coming with me... and if you get drunk only I can take advantage of you" he said, as I blushed bright red. "But, but" I was about to say, a she closed his eyes. "I won't try anything, but that's what you have to do" he said, as I looked ahead of myself. "So basically you want me to become drunk in a vulnerable state that only you can save me from is that right?" I asked, as he nodded. I sighed and closed my eyes. "Fine, but I swear you let anyone besides you touch me we are so over" I said, as he smiled and put his arms around my waist. "You know I hate it when other guys touch you" he said, as I paused and narrowed my eyes. "So you find it fine if girls touch me?" I asked, as he stopped. "I never said that" he said looking surprised. "You never said you didn't" I said, as he sighed holding his head. "Mizuki" he said, as he paused when I kissed his lips. He blinked a few times and looked at me. "Come on I'm hungry" I said, as Naruto smiled and we walked hand in hand to the cafeteria.

As we were eating Wacdonalds' I paused seeing Naruto scarfing down food. "You have somewhere to be?" I asked, a she paused and gloomed his head. "Wa raf la prest roo ruudie lor" he said chewing with a mouth full of food. I sighed and closed my eyes. "Naruto I realise you might have a test to study for but that's no excuse to talk with your mouth full" I said, as he gulped down the food in his mouth and smiled nervously. "Alright I have to go" he said standing up. "Ah wait" I said, as he looked back at me. I lowered my head, and he smiled walking back and kissed my forehead. "I'll come see you tomorrow" he said, as I blushed and slowly nodded my head. I started watching him walk away and then I stood up and grabbed the back of his shirt. He stopped and looked back at me. "Could... we... spend the weekend together... alone?" I asked, as he paused and smiled. "Of course Mizuki" he said kissing my lips and I blushed kissing him back. "Later" he said, as I smiled watching him run off. I walked back to my dorm and walked inside. "Hey" said Temari, as I smiled. "Hey... I... need the dorm for the weekend" I said, as she paused and smirked while closing her eyes. "Wow the whole weekend" she said, as I smiled. "Yeah" I said, as Temari giggled. "I'll let Ino know" she said, as I nodded and made my way to my room and laid down on my bed. I couldn't wait for the weekend.

To Be Continued...