chapter 24

~previously

Harry takes a deep breath before saying "I promise I won't tell anyone what your about to tell/show me"  Bruce nods as he moves to the clock on of the way with a simple knock pattern. 

Harry's eyes widen in shock. 

~now~ 

Behind the clock was a set of very steep mental stairs that lead to the bottom of a massive and dark back cave. But it was really dark and you could hardly see anything it was that dark inside.  Harry was terrified he would misplace his feet while climbing down the stairs because he could hardly see through the darkness. 

Luckily he didn't. 

As they get to the bottom of the stairs, all the lights turned on. While thinking 'why couldn't the lights turn on earlier', harry takes a quick glance round the cave before going over to where the family was standing. 

At the back of the cave, their was tons of muggles fighting and training equipment,complete with a training mat. At another side of the cave, Their was different types of bikes and cars. All with theses wired simbles on them that made harry want to laugh.  On another level of the cave was glass tube like things that have theses wired costume like thing. Behind where the others were the others were standing was tons  of screens and Keyboards. All the screens had a a bat on them.  To the side of all of the screens was another glass cabinet  but in that cabinet was a bloody, ripped version of one of the colourful costumes from before.   Harry found himself staring at it. 

"I died in that suit" 

"not now jason" 

This pulled Harry away from the costume. "What is this place?" harry asked.  the others look at each other before saying "this is the bat cave  and we are the batfamily " 

"am I meant to know what the batfamily is?"  Harry asked in confusion. 

"WHAT HAVE YOU  BEEN LIVING UNDER A ROCK!" .....