chapter 15

Once Zatanna and Harry was in a private room.. Zatanna muttered "Foorp dnuos moor siht ekam". Harry watches in confusion as some sort of sparkle goes around the room. He was just about to say something about this when Zatanna cuts his off by asking, well more like stating "You are Harry James Potter, the boy who lived.  One of the most famous People in the wizarding world?".

Harry was shocked and confused.  Who was this Girl?  How does she know who he is? What did sue do to this room? what was that thing she muttered?  Is she a witch to? 'no she can't be. she didn't use a wand' harry thought to himself

Harry out of shock just nods to Zatanna to say that he is Harry James Potter, the boy who lived.  He was about to ask something else when Zatanna  cuts him off again..

(AU:
LET THE YOUNG MAN SPEAK, WOMAN!!!)

"What are you doing here? Why did you introduce yourself has Harry Wayne? did Mr Wayne adopt you?. What about Voldemort and the war? what about Hogwarts? are you going to tell Mr Wayne? Ohh you must be wondering how i know you. I'm a kind of witch. i never went to a magic school and i don't need a wand but i can't still use magic i just have to say the spells backwards."  Zatanna said very quickly like she is trying to get every thing out of her mind..

Harry waits a couple of minutes to make sure Zatanna would let him speak this time. Before talking a deep breath and answering  all of Zatanna's questions "1. my relatives/the people i grew up found my mothers diary and brought me here. 2. because I'm apparently a wayne not a potter. 3.  No bruce didn't adopt me.  Apparently him and my mum spent a week together and i was conceived. So im Bruce's son.. 4,5 and 6.. I don't know what i am going to do about the war, Hogwarts and about telling bruce. I asked my friends to ask Dumbledore. they should get back to me soon"