chapter 32

'I' = thinking 

------------------------------------------------------------

Harry, Bruce, Dick, Damian, Jason and Tim were hiding the forbidden forest (the only thing The bat boys could see) where harry would meet Voldemort. Kaldur and Zatanna was at The hogwarts castle (because they could see the building) helping protect the students from death eaters. "Do you remember the plan Bruce?" Harry asked looking sternly at Bruce. "Yes I do harry" Bruce said nodding. This made Dick, damian, Jason and Tim quickly turn their head to look at the two males in shock "What plan? we don't have a plan" Jason said in confusion "You just told us to cut the snakes head off as soon as you nod towards us, Bruce" Dick said. You see in Tim's eyes the moment he realized what the plan was. He was about to speak on it when Voldemort and bunch and death eaters appear. Harry appates away and then appears in front of Voldemort. 

"Harry Potter, the boy who lived comes to die!" Voldemort shouted "Are you finally come here to surrender and let me win Potter?"  Harry nods and says "Yes I have, Voldemort. I'm not even going to fight you." Voldemort laughs before shouting "AVADA KEDAVRA!!". Harry gets hit with the dark green light and flies backwards, dead. If it wasn't for Tim holding the crying Dick back, Dick would have ran to harry and held his dead body. "Nargini, Narcissa Stay. Everyone else, Go attack Hogwarts. let them know the boy who lived has been killed by me" Voldemort shouts. All the death eaters nods and all of them but one disappear with a loud POP. "Narcissa check that he is actu---" 

Bruce nods to Damian while Voldemort was distracted. He sneaks over, swings his sword high and slams down on nargini's neck, cutting her head off.  

Voldemort must have realised his last horcrux had been killed because he stopped talking to Narcissa and turned around to see Damian "Flithy muggle how dare you kill my pet snake. AVADA KED--" Voldemort was cut off by a batarang being thrown at his head that distracted Voldemort and made him block the batarang instead of killing Damian.  Voldemort turns to where the batarang was thrown from to see……… no one. no one was there. He turns back to Damian and notices he is gone to. Voldemort goes to turn to face Narcissa and Harry, only to be hit with one of Dick's electric bats in the face.  He stumbles backwards to only be hit with tim staff that knocks him over.  Jason points his gun at Voldemort and shoots him in the chest but of course it was only rubber bullets so didn't would as effectively.  

"WHY DID THEY HAVE TO BE RUBBER, BRUCE!!!!" 

However, Just as the terribly injured Voldemort was about to shoot Jason with the killing curse, Voldemort gets hit was a stunning spell from a very much alive harry. Voldemort goes unconscious and suddenly starts turning to dust and 

DISAPPEARS!. 

All the bat boys, yes including Jason and Damian, rush over to harry and hug him tightly.  "How are you alive? we watched him kill you" Dick asked, trying not to cry again. "He killed the horcrux in me. not me. I just fell unconscious for a bit" Harry said as he pulls away from the hug "stay here. I need to check on the castle". Harry then apprates away. As they wait, tim edits the tick list. 

- Diary (destroyed) 

- ring (Destroyed) 

- ravenclaw diadem (Destroyed) 

- slytherin Locket (Destroyed)

- Hufflepuff cup (Destroyed) 

- snake (Destroyed)

-  ---------- Horcrux in harry (Destroyed) 

Half an hour later, Harry appears again with Kaldur, Zatanna, Hermione and Ron. The four of them looked really injured.  "All the death eaters are locked upon azkaban. Theres hardly any deaths. WE WON THE War!!!" Ron shouts. Everyone cheers.
Kaldur then turns to Harry "You said if wwe both survived the war, We could b--" Kaldur was cut off by harry kissing him "yes I did boyfriend" 

"Kaldur we need to talk but first let's all get home. Ron and Hermione you are welcome to come to. Harry told us what you did to your parents Hermione.  we will help you find them" Bruce said. Kaldur gulps as Hermione said "Thank you".