chapter 5

Alfred was just about to tell Dudley to watch his manners and eat more slowly but then there was a beeping noise. Leslie looks at the tests and says "the results are back".  Vernon glares at her "Well. what do they say?"

"They say .......  Harry is in fact Bruce's son" Leslie tells everyone in the room but mainly Bruce and Harry. Harry smiles, he finally had a parent who is alive.  Bruce looks over at Alfred, nods slightly then looks at harry before looking at leslie "Thank you leslie for doing  the tests for us" Bruce said calmly. "it was my pleasure. but I better  be going now. call me if you need anything else"  she then walks out.

"Now that we know the freak is definitely yours. We want money for looking after the freak for 15 years and he is staying here with you  we don't want him" Vernon said almost angrily to Bruce. Bruce sighs and pinches the bridge of his noise. 'of course they want money' he thought to himself before saying calmly "I am not paying to have my son with me. I have legal rights to him so I don't need to buy him off of you". Vernon was seething when Bruce said he wouldn't pay them. He was about to shout at Bruce when Patunia calmly replied "think of it as the child support you owe us for looking and taking care of your son for 15 years" 

Bruce sighs, looks down at ..... his son and thinks 'there is no way I'm letting my son stay with this pigs any longer' before looking towards Alfred "Alfred please may you get the check book".. Alfred nods "yes master bruce". Alfred then walks to Bruce's office to get the check book.

Vernon calms down slightly at hearing that. Harry smiles more, this means Bruce actually wanted him and wasn't keeping him because he had to. 

Alfred comes back with the leather check book a couple of minutes later and passes it with a bull point pen to Bruce. Bruce slowly opened it and clicked his pen before asking "How much do I owe you?"  Vernon looks at Patunia before looking at Bruce "2 million". Bruce didn't look shocked at all for the Dursleys wanting that much money and writers the check before passing it to Vernon.  Vernon quickly puts the check in his inner top right pocket of the jacket and says to harry "you trunk is on the door step". Before him,Patunia and Dudley leave without saying a single thing

"well that was rude of them" Bruce said. Alfred nods "indeed it was. master Bruce. indeed it was"