chapter 27

'I' = thinking 

'iu' = signing 

------------------------------------------------------------

~previously~.

"Now do you have any questions harry?"  Bruce asked Harry as everyone stopped saying who they were. "Yeah I have a lot of questions" 

~now~ 

"So what's your questions, Harry? we will answer as best as we can" Luke asked, making everyone else nod in agreement.  "First question, Am I meant to know about all those names you all just said because I don't?' Harry said nervously, fidgeting with his hands.  Luke, Cassandra, Stephenie, Barbra, Bruce, Dick, Jason, Tim and Damian all look at each other before looking back at Harry as Tim answers the question "No we wouldn't seeing as you lived under a cupboard for 10 years of your life and then in castle away from society for 5 years". Harry releases the breath he didn't even know he was holding when Tim said that before covering his ears as Stephenie shouts "HE WHAT?!" 

"STEPHANIE STOP F**KING SHOUTING!! 

"JASON WATCH F**KING LANGUAGE" 

"Steph, Jay, Shut up. We will explain later"

"Fine!" 

Dick goes and hugs Harry to help calm him down and it helps. "Thank you, Dick" Harry whispers so Dick nods to him smiling and slowly pulls away from the hug.   "So what's your next question?" Dick asked Harry calmly. Harry takes a deep breath before asking "So are you lot like superheroes who save the whole of America or something?". Everyone nods, Yes, as Barbra says "Yes we do help to save America but we are mainly the peotectectors of Gotham. The Justice League and Young Justice save the whole of America". Harry makes a face of confusion when the Justice league and young Justice was mentioned. Everyone must have noticed his confusion as they laughed slightly before they explained what the Justice league and young Justice are.

"The Justice league is a bunch of heroes that work together to save 'the world' but then end up saving America" 

"The main members are: Batman, Superman, Wonder Woman, Martian Manhunter, Flash and Green lantern. But there are Tons of heros in the Justice league." 

"The young Justice is just Tim's and Dick's friends running around being idiots" 

"No it isn't and anyway you were part of it before you died, Jason!" 

"What do you mean Jason died?" 

"The young Justice started off as the sidekicks of the Justice league grouping together to do mini jobs for the league. but now it's any young hero and they work alongside the justice league" 

"I was killed by the joker because brucey failed and brought back to life by demon child's grandfather"

"And that's what you need to know about that" Bruce finished.   

(I'll let you decide who says which explanation) 

Harry nods in understanding before asking one last question "Why are you telling me all this again?". The bats all look at each other before saying at the same time "We are going to train you in our ways and help you with your battle"