chapter 9

The next morning, Harry had woken up early, at 4am,  like he always does as he has to make breakfast before everyone is up. Harry, not wanting to make his  new family angry,  quickly gets dressed in Dudley's oversized hand me down Clothes. Before heading out of his room,  that he was surprised to have, to  the kitchen. He then quickly realized he didn't know where the kitchen was so he was walking around the manner lost.  

After half an hour of being lost in the huge mansion, Harry finally finds the kitchen. He noticed that it was 5am and quickly started to cook breakfast, not knowing what time the Wayne's get up.  Harry decided he was going to make  A good English breakfast for the family even though they were in America.  

Half an hour later, Alfred walks into the kitchen to start making everyone's breakfast. He was shocked when he saw that Harry was already making breakfast. Not wanting to disturb Harry or make him have another panic attack, decides to watch harry make the breakfast  and makes sure he doesn't love he doesn't get  hurt.

As harry had made a full english breakfast and a vegetarian option, not knowing if any of them are  vegetarian, it took Harry untill 8am to finish making enough of each meal for everyone, expect himself.  By the time he was done, everyone else was up and sat in the dining room. Harry turns around and finally notices alfred "oh hello" he says quietly in shock.  "hello master harry. is thay everyone's breakfast?" Alfred asked. Seeing Harry's nervous nod, he says "I'll help you take them to the dining room". Before picking up the plates and putting them on his meal trolley.  Alfred starts pushing the trolley to the  dining room and harry follows him. 

Once they arrived at the table, The others were shocked at how much food was made. "master Harry seemed to have gotten up before me and has made all this food" Alfred said as he puts the plates on the table.  "I didn't know if any of you were vegetarian so I made vegetarian version of the English breakfast along with the pepper version" Harry said nervously. 

Bruce, Dick, Jason, Tim and Damian was shocked by this but didn't let their shock show.  Jason, Bruce, Tim and Dick Grab a normal plate of the normal English breakfast and Damian grabs a vegetarian plate. They all happy starts eating the amazing meal before stopping when they notice Harry not eating. "Are you not hungry, harry?" Dick asked concerned. Harry looked shocked at the question and everyone saw which made everyone more concerned. "I am but I'm not allowed to eat with out permission and that's only the scraps" Harry said confused. "Who told you that?" Jason said angrily.  Harry looked at his hand fidgeting "the Dursleys" he mumbled. Bruce placed a hand on Harry's shoulder "you don't live with them  there are different rules here,that I will tell you after dinner  and you are allowed to eat harry" he said sternly.  Harry nods, grabs a small meal and slowly eats