chapter 25

"WHAT HAVE YOU  BEEN LIVING UNDER A ROCK!"  

Harry flinched at the shouting but decided to reply to the shouting "No I'm being living in the middle of a war and in a magical castle in the hilly lands of Scotland where muggles just see ruins but before that I was living under some stairs. So I'm sorry if I don't know what goes on in America or what ever this batfamily is! Now can someone tell me what in Merlin's name is going on?". 

Everyone was silent for 10 terrible minutes before a mumble broke the silent "you just had to ask didn't you Todd?". Jason turned and glared at Damian and was about to strangle him when Bruce stopped him.  "Why don't we explain to harry what the batfamily is instead of murdering each other which would break one of the rules?" He said as he turns to the comuture and got up pictures of the batfamily in costumes. Dick, Jason, Tim and Damian nod but then Tim speaks up "But the others aren't here. Doesn't Harry need to meet the other batfamily members?". Harry raises his eyebrows in confusion "Theres more family members?".   The bat boys look at each other. 

"Dick, Damian you explain to harry. Jason, Tim you go call the others  and tell them to come here asap" Bruce said to the bat boys.   The boys nod.  Jason and tim got their phones out and start calling the others and Dick and Damian sit harry down to explain to them. 

"so the batfamily isn't like siblings course the others have parents they just stay with us sometimes. Steph and cass stay in a flat together,  Babs stays with her dad and luck stays with his dog. They bat animal's get passed around everyone's house. Right now I think they are with Luke" Dick said rambling. Noticing Harry's confused face, he stopped talking. Damian glared at greyson "see what you have done now greyson, he is confused"   

"Who are Steph, Luke, babs and cass? also Bat animals?" harry asked in his confused state.  Dick looks at Damian then back at Harry and says "let's start again. So theirs Barbara Gordon, She's the one I called Babs. She is a read head and an ex of mine. but now she's like a sister to me. She's the commissioners daughter". Dick looks at Damian  to continue and Damian does.  "Cassandra Cain, the person grayson called Cass, is an assassin who is the daughter of two of my grandfathers best assassin's. She isn't very good at reading, she can't feel pain and she hardly speaks. The bat animal's Aka Bat cow, batcat and ace the bat hound are my pets that I trained that people keep taking home" Damian said hunting for Dick to explain the last two.. "Stephanie brown,the girl I called steph, is Tim's ex girlfriend but now is also like a sister to us but I think she dated Cass at one point and cass has dated Jason to.  Luke fox is the son of the guy that builds all our technology. " Dick expanded "Now do you have any que--" 

"Yhe party is here so where's the new black haired orphan Bruce as taken in to fill his addiction?!" A female voice shouted interrupting Dick.