Chapter Twenty Eight-Thank You Again For Helping Me Crack The Codes.

"Hey by the way thank you again for helping me crack the codes , earlier."Quentin had said as he smiled. "You're welcome no problem anytime you need help with them just let me know and I'll help you ." I said as I smiled ."Alright cool will do and sounds good ." He says as he smiled .

"So how have you been ?" I asked him . "I've been doing good actually you?" He asked . "Some been doing good as well ." I told him . "Ah ,that's good to hear." He replied . "Yep." I nodded as I smiled then kissed his cheek .

"Quentin Coldwater you are so adorable and I love you." I told him as I smiled and looked into his eyes . "I love you too and thank you ." He smiled as he started to blush he just couldn't help it. "You're welcome." I smiled back and kissed his cheek once more .

I then had sat next to Quentin and hung out with him while looking through a photo album he flipped through the pages of the book ."Hey ,Quentin can I ask you something ." I had said as I looked through it with him . "Sure what is it ?" He asked curiously. "Is that a picture of you when you were a little boy ?" I asked him curiously while pointing at it . "Yep that's me I was 7 almost 8 in that one ." He had said . "Awww you look like an adorable kid in that pic ." I told him. "Awww shucks thanks ." He blushed again and smiled . "You're welcome ." I smiled back .

"Has Julia seen that pic ?" I asked. "Yes she has she's my childhood friend I showed it to her a few years back ."He awnsered . "Cool ." I smiled . "Yep ." Quentin nodded .