Chapter Thirty-Are You Good At Poker,Quentin?

I looked over at Quentin and smiled at him before saying something of course. "I love you ,Quentin." I had told him as I smiled up at him. " I love you too." He had said as he smiled back at me.

I smiled and then I had moved a strand of his hair behind his ear and then kissed him he thought it was really cute when I had done that.

"Your just so handsome and so sweet. " I had told him. "Aww shucks thank you. " he had said as he smiled. "You're welcome. " I said as i smiled back at him.

"Can I ask you something?" I said to him. "Sure what is it?" He asked curiously while waiting for what I was gonna say. "Are you good at poker,Quentin?" I asked him curiously.  "Yeah I am actually I've actually beat some guy in a game of poker once. "He had said. "Awesome ,I'm proud of you." I had told him. "Thanks." He had replied. "You're welcome ' I had said.

"Do you wanna play a game of poker with me?" He asked. "Sure." I nodded. He got out the cards and stuff and handed them out then we played for a bit I had put out some tokens and he had gotten some of them then he had won the first round of poker then we played another round and I won next.

"You did good at winning." I told Quentin. "Thanks so did you." He said as he smiled . "Thank you and you're welcome " I had said back to him.

Later on we had stopped playing poker and just sat and talked for a bit.

Music played in the background while we talked together.