Chapter Nineteen- Will You Dance With Me?

Quentin then got up off the chair and smiled before talking ." Will you dance with me ?" He asked curiously as he held out his hand to me . "Sure." I said as I smiled . He then took a hold of my hand then we started dancing romantically to the music that was playing in the room . " You're a good dancer by the way." I told him as I smiled . " Thank you ,you are too my dear ." Quentin replied as he smiled . "Thanks Quentin and you're very welcome ." I replied back as I smiled back at him. "You're very welcome too ." He said back to me while we continued dancing around the room .

"So Quentin how's your friend Julia been doing have you seen her lately ? " I asked curiously while dancing with him. "Yeah seen her last Monday actually she's doing pretty good ." Quentin had told me . "Good to hear that she's doing good and good to hear that you seen her last Monday as well . " I smiled . " Yep ." He nodded as he smiled then after that he had kissed me on my lips while we danced he just couldn't help it he just wanted to .

Then later on he stopped then pulled back . " How was that  ?" He asked . " That was pretty romantic actually not to mention it was also very cute as well ." I said as I smiled ." I bet it was I agree it was pretty romantic ." He smiled . "Yes indeed it was ." I nodded then smiled back at him .

"What day is it ?" He asks curiously. " It's Thursday ." I answered ."Ah ,alright thanks for letting me know ." He replied . " You're welcome ." I smiled at him . "Ya know what I love you so much like literally so much ." Quentin smiled then winked at me as he had spoken those words . " I love you too sweetheart." I had told him as I smiled back at him . 

We then stopped dancing then we had sat down as we still listened to music on the stereo while we were I was looking at a book of photographs in them . "Is that me in that photo ?" He asked curiously as he smiled . " Yes that's you I think Eliot took that picture of you and me that one day he told me one time that you and I are a cute couple ." I had told him . " He really thinks that ? That is very sweet of him and yes I think I remember it now pretty well actually if I do say so myself ." He giggled . I smiled then I started giggling as well .