Chapter Thirty Two-The Book Store In The Mall.

Quentin and I then stopped at a book store in the mall. We looked around in it and I spotted a book so I picked it up and bought it for him since I knew he liked these books he didn't know I had got it after I paid for it. "Quentin you remember that time you said you wanted book #4 of Fillory and Further well I found it for you here and bought it for you." I had said as I smiled then I handed it to him. "Oh my gosh thank you so much you remembered." He smiled as he hugged me. "You're welcome and of course I did." I smiled.

I smiled at Quentin as I was hanging out with him."You are just so dreamy and very good looking,Quentin." I had told him. "Thanks." He blushed as he spoke."You're welcome ." I had said .

And of course he still couldn't stop blushing after I had said that to him about being good looking and dreamy.

"Awww ,Quentin you are still blushing you look so cute when you blush." I had told him. "Thanks and aww." He smiled. "You're welcome. " I had said while smiling back at him.

"What store do you wanna go to next?" I asked him. "Can we go get something to eat?" He asks. "Sure we can." I smiled. So with that we had went to the diner nearby and we had sat down while waiting for the waiter to come over and take our orders.

Then one had walked over to us. "Hi I will be your waiter today what would you like?" He asked. "Can I have a chicken quesdilla please and thank you with a salad and to drink I'll have an iced tea." He had said. "Sure and you?" He asks. "I'll have the same please and thank you." I said. "Alright." He nods then goes to cook the food and make the salad's. 

Later on he had came back with the food and drinks another brought over the quesdillas and salad and the other brought over the drinks so they wouldn't drop the whole thing while bringing it over. "Here you go enjoy." He said. "Thank you." We both said as we smiled. "You're welcome." He then went to take more orders at other tables. I began eating my quesdilla and he began eating his.

I then finished chewing before talking so did he. "So how is it do you like it?" I asked him. "Yes of course do you?" He asks. "Yes." I nodded then ate some more of it then ate some of my salad too. "Good to hear." He had said as he then continued eating too. Afterwards we both finished eating and drinking our iced tea's then the guy brought over the machines and we paid for our meal then we had got up and left.

When we left the diner we then went to sit down on a bench for a bit."Love hanging out with you no matter where we are hanging out at ." I had said to Quentin . "I love hanging out with you too and I totally agree ." He says as he smiled back at me and then kissed me on my forehead I then did the same as well . "I love it when you kiss me on the forehead ." I said to Quentin as I smiled. "Aww you do?" He asked . "Yes indeed I do." I nodded .

I held Quentin's hand in mine and looked over at him and smiled he then picked up my hand and kissed the top of it which had made me blush . "Awww you're so sweet ." I smiled as he did that . "Thank you ." He smiled back . "You're welcome ." He smiled as he replied .

This was definetly the best day ever I was having so much fun hanging out with him today. And he had a great time too as well.

"This is the best day ever and I'm having fun spending time with you." He had said as he smild . "I'm having fun hanging out with you too." I said.