Chapter Fourteen-Quentin You Okay? Are You Hurt?

Later on when he had stopped reading for a bit he had fallen off the chair I had looked over and was wondering where he went then I looked down at the ground that's where I had found him . "Quentin are you okay are you hurt ?" I asked worryingly . "Yeah I'm fine I just accidentally fell down ." He had told me . So with that I had held out my hand and pulled him up to his feet next he had sat back down on the chair . "Alright good to hear I'm glad you didn't hurt yourself when you fell and I'm glad you're okay ." I smiled. "Me too ." He had spoken.

After that he had went back to reading his book as he flipped to the next page of the book and started reading it . I then sat back down next to him to keep him company . As he was reading I looked around at the trees nearby ,trees of green that were fresh pine trees of course also there was some flowers as well of every color and every type of flower as well . They were indeed very beautiful .

Later on he took a break from reading then we went inside the house and watched tv for a bit then we had practiced some magic together as well he made things float just by waving his hand over top of whatever he was moving it was pretty cool actually . "You're pretty good at that." I told him as I smiled while watching him . " Thanks had a lot of practice then I got better at it ." He explained . "That's pretty cool also yes that's a good idea to practice and then you'll get better at it just like you said ." I smiled . "Yes indeed ."

"Quentin when did you say your birthday was again ?" I asked curiously. " July 20th ." He had said . " Cool mines April 12th. " I had said as I smiled . " That's pretty cool then ." He replied while smiling . "It sure is ." I nodded then kissed him romantically on his lips then pulled back after I had done that . "How was that ?" I questioned . "That was the best kiss ever so romantic too as always but all of your kisses are though also by the way I love you so ,so ,so ,so much I love you more than the moonlight ,more than anything really ." He told me . " Awwww thank you ,that's the sweetest thing ever you're so romantic and literally so cute as well . " I replied . " You're welcome ." He replied as he smiled then kissed my cheek which had made me blush .

Later on I had fallen asleep on his shoulder for a bit as he was still awake while watching tv he looked down at me while my head was laying on his shoulder and he smiled as well . "I love you ." He whispered in my ear . When he had said that it made me smile in my sleep. "I love you too Quentin ." I whispered back while I was sleep . He smiled back as well then watched more of whatever was on tv at the moment .

I then woke up from my nap that afternoon . "Hey ." I spoke as I wiped my eyes a bit then began yawning . "Hey what's up ?" He asked . "Nothing much actually just got up ." I smiled . "How was your nap ?" He smiled . " It was good actually ." I answered while I smiled . "Good to hear ." He smiled back .

"Do you miss Eliot ?" I nodded " Yes I do don't know when we'll see him again actually I'm sure he misses us as well I might go visit him sometime this week ,wanna come with me ?" He nodded . " Sure I will ." He replied back as he smiled once again . "Alright sounds like a plan ."