Chapter Twelve-Going To The Book Store With Quentin .

I looked over at Quentin as I started smiling. "I love you Quentin ." I said as I smiled softly. "I love you too sweetheart." Quentin replied back to me as he smiled . "So what do you wanna do right now ?" I asked curiously. "Hmmm.... how about we go for a walk and go to the book store down the street ? How's that sound do you like that idea ?" He asked curiously while smiling . "Sure why not let's go check it out I love book stores ." I replied as I smiled . "Me too ."he replied back then got his jacket on then waited for me by the front door I had got my jacket on and my shoes then he unlocked the door then we went outside ,he locked the door then we started going down the street until we had found the book store .

"Well here it is ." He had spoken . So with that we went inside then went to go buy some books that we wanted to get funny thing was I came across one of his favorite books on one of the shelves so I called him over to where I was . "Hey Quentin ! Come over here I found something you'd like ." I called out . " Coming !" He called back so with that he walked over to where I was and I handed him the book . "Quentin I found Fillory And Further Book 3 ." I told him with a smile . "Omg omg omg I love it it's my favorite book I so wanna buy it ." He had said excitingly. "If you want to go ahead ." I told him . He smiled ."Thank you so much for finding it for me ." He said . "You're welcome ." I replied back as I had then kissed him then we went to the front so he could buy the book he had paid the person for the book then we got out of the book store after he paid for his then picked it up once again then I paid for mine after that we went back to where we were .