Chapter Twenty Two-Card Tricks .

Julia had finished her water then she had stood up after getting out of her seat ."Anyways I gotta go I'll see you and Q at school this week thanks for having me over by the way ."She said "Alright and you're welcome we'll see you there too ." I said . "Be careful ,Jules ." Quentin replied . "Don't worry I will ." Julia said then she hugged both of us then after that she had opened the door then went outside and closed it then went back to her place .

So now it was only me and Quentin in the house . "So Quentin what do you want to do now ?" I asked . "Hmmmmm.. I could show you a card trick if you'd like to see it ." He suggested . "Sure sounds good let's see it ." I replied as I smiled .

Quentin then got out his playing cards out of his messenger bag then shuffled them after that he had held them in front of me he had 12 cards instead of the whole deck in his hand then he started talking ."Okay so first thing I want you to do is pick a card any card ." He instructed . I smiled then picked out a card looked at it first then waited for his next instruction . "Okay next put it back in the deck ." He instructed next . So with that I did what he said to do he then had shuffled the 12 cards once more then took out the one I had as he then held it while showing me it "Is the Queen Of Hearts your card ?" He asked curiously. "Yes that's my card how did you know that ?" I asked curiously and surprisingly . "I'm not telling a magician never reveals their secrets on how they do magic tricks ." He chuckled . "Okay ." I replied as I chuckled as well .

"You're pretty good at that magic trick you showed me I was pretty surprised on how you did that ." I smiled . "Thanks takes a while to practice and get that good at it though but I learned pretty fast ." He smiled back . "You're welcome also that's pretty cool." I smiled back at him once again .