✔ I.

Hey guys!!!! First chapter as promised! I hope you enjoy it! Also, it had only been a week more or less and the trailer is slowlt growing! Thank you all so much! Without any further ado, enjoy the first official chapter of Love Like Red by BannerAuthor (Previously Dream3006)

It was a cold evening when Nica went for her work on a bar near Orlando, Florida. She was one of the many waitress inside that bar where they serve people who stands on the bar with a very short skirt that barely covers their ass, and a tight top that shows their cleavage, and was required to use high heels and a ponytail. She hated her job. She hated her boss who kept forcing and being a creep to her like she is a delicious meal for a man to  devour. She hated life.

She hated how her father and mother died when she was 10 then lived with her abusive aunt who kicked her out when she was 16. She struggled greatly until her boss found her and offer her this job. She was not that tall, standing at 5 foot 5 inches tall until now.

She placed a smile on her face as she entered the liquor and smoke smelly bar. She walked inside the employees lounge and wore her 'uniform' when her friend, Beatrice came in. She skipped towards her then let out a squeal causing Nica to push her away lightly.

"Dude, who made your panties wet for you to squeal like a high school girl?", she asked her friend who only stuck her tongue out childishly.

"You're no fun babe. And about the squealing, I just got a chance to win one million fucking dollars! With a man with a mask who look, not to mention, hot as hell.I can tell he has a big dick with the package.", she shamelessly said causing Nica to gag.

"TMI! TMI! Plus, don't you have a boyfriend?", she questioned her causing her to smile.

"Which one you are referring to?", she asked innocently causing Nica to slap her forehead.

Bea isn't a slut, but she has a lot of boyfriends, but she don't do sex either after her first mistake with a man who took advantage of her innocence.

"Pray tell, what is this game you are referring to?", Nica asked.

"I don't know because they just let me sign a contract then gave me $100,000 in cash and gave me this card.", Bea replied and showed a golden card with nothing on it, but a shiny gold card.

"Lucky you... The game should be hard for that large amount of money. Good luck though. I know you can do it bae. My shift just started. Talk to you tomorrow again Bae.", Nica said as Bea nodded, packing her things without even changing off her uniform.

"Yeah... Babye Nana!", she exclaimed then walked out of the lounge. Nica soon followed with a forced smile on her face. She took her pen and notepad then walked to those men who were sitting on the tables near the side.

"What can I get for both of you?", She asked with a fake grin. They stared at Nica with lust then looked up and smirked.

"We'll get some pornstar martini please.", the man replied while staring at her chest, licking his lips causing Nica to shiver before  nodding then left. She walked towards Kyle, the bartender, and state the order.

Kyle was a close friend of hers who was always there for him as a brother. She would hit on him really with his good looks and kind gestures instead of everyone else around this place, but he is unfortunately pansexual who is attracted to males more than females.

"Hey darling. You look like shit today.", Kyle joked causing Nica to roll her eyes.

"Oh, you know me Kyle. Men are nasty creatures.", Nica grumbled caysing Kyle to laugh.

"Oh, come on Nana. You are a beautiful woman. Who wouldn't go nuts and stare at you with lust with those round tits you have, and, not to mention, curvy body?", Kyle praised causing Nica to sigh. 

"Can I get the order now?", Nica asked as Kyle chuckled and handed her the drinks as she walked back to those creeps. She lean forward to gently place their drinks and stood straight.

"Is there anything I can do for you?", Nica asked politely causing the man to chuckle huskily.

"You can do something for me darling. Ride with me.", the man winked causing bile to rise up Nica's throat causing her to clear her throat.

"Uh... I ..", Nica stuttered, not knowing what to do to gove the man a hint that she doesn't want too.

"Don't go shy on me now baby girl. We're not at the bed yet.", the man nastilly winked and smirked as the sudden urge to slap that smirk away was contagious.

"No thanks sir.", I politely smiled and turned away when the man suddenly grabbed Nica's ass causing her to gasp as the man run his lower part on her exposed ass as she was pinned on the ground with her hands around her back, held tightly by the man.

"Shut up slut. I can buy you if I want to!", the man growled causing tears to roll down her cheeks.

"S-sir stop it please!", she begged only to add fuel to the man's lust who continued rubbing her lower part as she felt a hard rock poking her causing her to squirm and try to kick him off when she heard a sudden crack, she turned around and saw the man in the ground, holding his nose as another tall, and... Buffed man right in front of her.

"What the hell man! I found her first!", the man growled causing the tall man's tongue click.

"She clearly do not want what you're doing.", the tall man's deep raspy voice emits as a weird sensation stirred inside her stomach.

"Go to hell! Who cares what she wants? This is her job! To please thristy men like u-" he was cut off when the tall man let out another blow hearing another crack. The man dropped down the ground with a very broken nose and a bloody face.

The tall man suddenly started walking causing Nica to follow him. They walked outside as he walked to a narrow hallway, Nica being a bit spooked out.

"Hey! Wait!", Nica called out causing the man to freeze on his spot. His dirty blonde hair shined due to the light springing off the moon.

"I want to thank you for saving me earlier! Please. Let me treat you dinner at least.", Nica weirdly spoke, bowing down. Footsteps closed in as she shut her eyes. She then felt a large hand touch her chin. Her face was pulled up gently as her eyes met with a masked man.

"A free meal? Sure. I will accept.", he rasped causing her to take in a sharp breath. He stepped away and brought a hand out, signalling for Nica to clear her throat and walked to a nearby open McDonalds.

This won't end well....

And that will be the first chapter!!!

Hope you enjoyed the small spicy appearance of Jamen? Anyways, see you in the next chapter!!!

~BannerAuthor

Love Like Redजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें