🔞 V.

Hello! Sorry for publishing late.... I got a little busy from stuffs. Anyways, enjoy the chapter!

Monica Rose

We walked inside the room after Dream's show with the buffed guy. Many people were confused, but I wasn't. I have always known that he can easily do that. His dark demeanor can cut through air, it's terrifying.  We walked inside a weird looking warehouse.

A woman then stood, wearing a white blouse and black tight pencil skirt with glasses and her hair tied a tight bun with loose strap dangling at thw side of her face. She looked absolutely breathtaking.

"Welcome to our first game. Our first game would be q basic game of Hide and Seek. All players are assigned to hide inside the warehouse. When our host finds you or the rest of the seekers do, you will immediately be eliminated. Again. All players are assigned to hide inside the warehouse. When our host finds you or the rest of the seekers do, you will imm^diately be eliminated. You have 3 minutes to choose your hiding spot. The seekers have 10 minutes to find you. Those who survives shall play to the next game. Goodluck. Timer. Start the countdown.", the woman said like an AI as the timer started to tick on the guard's stopwatch. I swiftly ran inside the warehouse and looked around for a spot that won't get me killed.

..........

My mind is blank. Almost all of the spot inside this damn huge warehouse is taken.

"You have 10 seconds remaining.", I heard the woman say causing me to tense up. I then saw a loose flooring. I knelt down and pulled it open then went in. I covered myself with the wood again and shut my mouth. It was enough space for me to kneel down like a small weak bunker.

"Seeker's are coming. 10 minutes starts now.", the woman said causing the whole area silent down.

Doors were opened as a screech was heard.

"Player 45. Eliminated.", the woman said.

That's where I heard a familiar bow firing and a body dropping. I gasped and felt the blood poured down the holes in the flooring where her body was which was undeniably close to me. I held my breath as footsteps went near me. I looked up and saw their shoes stepping forward, missing me and opened the closet next to me. A bow fired once more and a body dropped.

"Come out. Come out. Where ever you are.", Dream sang deviously causing shivers run down my spine.

"Then I will huff.", he said now, his boots under me.

"And I will puff.", he continued as he bent down to peak under the flooring.

"And I will eat you alive.", he said ripping the wood I placed as he looked under causing me to hold my breath. I saw his mask look around, searching for me. I closed my eyes, as if my eyes were glowing in order for him not tospotmeand kill me.

......

The time I heard no more footsteps, then did I open my eyes.

"10 minutes has passed. To all players who survived, please come out and meet at the outside of the warehouse. Repeat, To all players who survived, please come our and meet at the outsife of the warehouse. ", the lady spoke causing me to release a sigh of relief when I felt a hand wrap on my mouth did I gasp.

I let out a yelp as I tried to remove the hand.

"Shh...", he said causing me to push my elbow and hit his eye, causing him to let go. I immediately got out of the floor and put the wood back, pushing a cabinet underneath it. I ran out only feeling numb when I hit my head some sort of wall.

I groaned, holding my head and looked up to see a terrifying a mask with a smile.

"You okay?", he asked causing me to shake my head.

"I was, but then there's a special someone who decides to get in my way and hurt me.", I glared causing him to chuckle underneath the mask.

"I think you got it wrong. You ran on me. Not the other way around. Who got your head in the mist like that?", he mocked causing me to turn red in anger and embarrassment.

"None of your business.", I muttered, walking away but was grabbed by the hand.

"What?!", I hissed causing him to slam my body on the nearest wall which hurted like hell and added more pain on my now throbbing head due to this inhuman man.

"Again, we gotta teach you some attitude gatina.", he growled lowly, but instead of feeling fear, I felt rage.

"Let go of me you monster! Why do you care? I am not a damn cat for fuck sakes!", I growled back causing him to slightly loosen his pressure on my hand that was pinned on the wall like it was nailed without the nails, but his hands.

"stai pregando per la morte ora.", he muttwred lowly as I shivered at how deep and dark it came out.

"Che importa? la vita è comunque una merda.", I replied with a monotone.

"Fine. I'll drop it because you are my prediletto. Let's go Tesoro. You are my slave now since you oh-so gratefully sold your soul to the demon in a smiling mask.",  he said as he pulled away from me.

"From then on, you won't be calling me Dream, but Kÿrios. Understand?", he asked causing me to roll my eyes. Hearing something unsheath, I swiftly looked up, fear evident on my eyes.

"Am I understand Tesoro?", he asked, pointing the green blade at me, almost looking like it was made out of moisanitte. More durable than diamonds and is also a blade of one of the archangels, Archangel Michael.

"U-understood.", I uttered.

He moved his mask so I could see his mouth as he pushed my back to the wall.

His breath fan my lip causing a shiver ran down my spine.

"Dat klonk zo zondig zonder verdomde reden.", he muttered before smirking.

His lips grew close to mine until he pulled away, wore his mask and started walking, whilst I was getting pulled as I was still frozen to what he had done.

He was too close. Way to close for me liking. It made me feel quite uncomfortable, yet comfortable for no reason.

Maybe it was just the fear I felt earlier.

..........

We walked back to his room, seeing the guard who got shot there, resting with bandages wrapped around his upper body. I immediately broke free from Dream's grip and ran towards the poor man.

"Are you okay?", I panickly asked.

The man looked at me and gave a small smile, his icy blue eyes shined causing myself to stare in awe.

"I-I'm fine. Thank you, but you didn't have to do what you did earlier.", he explained making me frown.

"It doesn't matter. What's done is done. Now before you two start eating each other up, I can have my servant all to myself, get back to work!", Dream angrily demanded causing the guard hastily stand up, groaning and started walking out of the door.

"Wait! I didn't get your name...", I muttered. The guard freezed and turn to me before leaning on my ear.

"It's Vaugn.", he whispered bedore leaving, making me nod and smile.

"See you somewhere Vaugn.", I waved as he shut the door, winking at me.

Something tells me... Somewhere...

He might be someone who would save me from this nightmare called life.

Let's see what this journey lead me to.