🔞 III.

Monica Rose.

Knockings were heard after my break down. I got up from my spot, feeling my butt numb from sitting on the floor instead of the bed I laid earlier when this mysterious 'Dream' drugged me.

"Rise and shine. The first game will commence soon. The prince would like to speak to you first.", the guard said whilst busting to the door. I didn't have any choice so I took the safest way and it is to follow what they say. They turned me around and cuffed my hand before pulling me with the chains in their hands. I hung my head low, still feeling weak from all of the crying.

We then walked inside a big door which they knocked gently. A voice called out a "Come in", causing both of them to push the door, the creaking sound from the door resonate the dark room. Suddenly, I heard a string being pulled causing goosebumps ran on my skin. A sound of something let go caused me to look at the direction causing the two to bring their spears out, but a loud grunts of pain emits the two.

I stared at them seeing 2 arrows on each of their chests, piercing their armor as they dropped the chains preventing me to escape to the ground and the room emitted light. There I saw the mysterious man wearing a smiling mask with a green hoodie and jeans, a golden crown placed on his dirty blonde hair as a bow was tucked on his hand with a quiver at his back. My knees gave up on itself causing myself to drop down from the trembling of my legs.

"Such entrance ey? Your senses are indeed sharp, even in the dark you manage to hear me.", he commented causing me to look up. He was looking down on me causing me to force myself to get up.

"What do you want from me now?", I asked in a cold tone. I knrw he didn't like that from the way he gripped his bow tightly causing his knuckles turn white.

"Do not use that tone on me peasant!", he growled causing me to step back in fear as he stepped forward until my back hit the door frame whilst he was inches away from me.

"We shouldn't scare my players now, should I? Let's get you dressed up.", he rasped causing me to look up, he was too close that I feel like he was strangling me by the neck. He snapped his fingers causing the door on the right to open, revealing two women dressed in a black dress and a white silky cloth covering their face, only their eyes are shown. On their hands was a blue jumpsuit with a number on it back and side.

1000

Shivers ran down my spine as the servants placed the clothes on the table, bowed down and left. A creaking sound emits causing me to look at that direction seeing the mysterious masked man laying down with no matters, his head rested on his arm making me roll my eyes.

"What are you waiting for?", he asked causing me to raise a brow.

"What?", I asked, a bored tone wrapping around my words.

"Change your clothes. Do I have to do it for you?", he asked, annoyed causing my cheeks to burn.

"Pervert. To hell am I gonna change in front of you.", I huffed, folding my arms on my chest.

"Please, Nica. Don't waste my damn time. I am short tempered, stop pushing your luck or I might end up eliminating you before the game even starts.", he darkly said, honesty wrapping around his words causing fear to engulf me.

"Fine. Turn ariund and close your eyes then.", I ordered causing him to shot up.

"What did you just say?", he asked, anger fueled his tone.

"I said, turn the fuck around and close your fucking eyes.", I growled causing him to hiss, but turned around after muttering something.

"Like I'm gonna see anything, but skin and bones.", he muttered causing me to feel a bit offended.