𝐓𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐚 𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐭

Take a hint🎶💮
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Fluff, and it's just Sykkuno and George hanging out as friends.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

.

.

.
*SykkunoPOV*
Today I'm going to hang out with my best friend in the world! It's been a week or two of not seeing or talking to each other.

That's why I'm so excited for them to arrive! This time George makes the plans because last time it was me

George said we're going to the movies and it wasn't a scary movie (thankfully) instead it was a marvel movie was going to watch
'Spiderman no-way home'.
Then probably go to a karaoke seafood restaurant that we both decided on.

I then heard footsteps I turn around and saw my boyfriend Corpse having a questionable look at me.

"Hey, beautiful why are you all so dressed up are you going somewhere? If you don't mind me asking?" he asked me and I'm not that dressed up ok maybe I am...

(^what Sykkuno was wearing ^)

"Oh, I'm just going to hang out with George we're going to the movies and going to a karaoke seafood restaurant. " I responded to Corpse,

"Ok baby, what time are you going?"

"George said he was going to pick me up instead."

*Ding~*

"Oh, there he is now! Bye Corpse!" I say while waving him goodbye.

He chuckled, "hey did you forget something?" he said while pouting I quickly gave him a peck on the lips.

"Be safe, ok?"

"Okay bye! Love you!"

"Love you too babe"

I went on my way to George's car.

"HEY SY!!!" George says excitedly while he opens the car door for me.

"Hey, George! I missed you!"

"Aww, bae I missed you too also how are you and corpse's relationship going is it good or is he not treating you like a star that you are because if not I swear to God he will go to a hospital in a minute."
He questioned me.

"oh, it's going great and I promise you he's treating me great and by the way how bout you and dream how's it going?"

"Oh, I and dream are doing great too! Also, can we just take a minute and talk about your outfit it's really good on you!"

"thank you George I think your outfit is a great fit for you!"