𝐈 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐦𝐢𝐬𝐬 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐲 𝐟𝐚𝐜𝐞

I just miss you and your pretty face.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
This might be pretty sad lol
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Angst!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The house that he used to call his home was... Empty, all the curtains closed making any sunlight almost impossible to get in. With the love of his life gone... How else could he call this his home? He couldn't. Without his love by his side at arms reach he would call himself homeless.

The morning felt not as warm and comfy as it felt cold and unsettling. The bed itself felt like ice even if a blanket was there for warmth it couldn't protect him from the emptiness by his side. His eyes glanced at the windows while hearing the soft patter of raindrops hitting the glass panel.

He felt sick to his stomach. He knew this was another day of guilt and self-pity. Another day of mourning and crying. Another day of isolation and depression. He sat up from the freezing covers of his bed and took a quick look at his phone to see his friends' messages.

Rae
Corpse are you ok? I know it hurts and it's been hard on all of us. Please call me back, we're worried about you.

Jack
Hey bud, how ya holding up? I hope you're ok. I'm sorry about Sykkuno. The others are worrying about you, none of us had heard from you since the funeral. Please contact us anytime.

He turned off the device, not needing a reminder of the very thing that turned his life upside down again. He gets out of bed and doesn't bother to change, too tired from crying all night long which would explain his bloodshot eyes.

He was all alone, just himself... Again.

Even after years of being used to self-isolation it still felt new to him now, even before he had him in his arms. Now that he's gone he's back on his own again. His eyes dropped to the floor realizing that he was now alone, left by his love.

I don't want this...

I want him in my arms again.

I need him in my arms again.

Why must this be...

I want to hear his soft voice, I want to feel the warmth of his touch, I want to see his beautiful face again, I want to smell your comforting scent again.

When can I see you again my love?

When can I feel you again?

When can I have you in my arms— in my embrace?

On the day I pass?

When I rot and waste away?

When I mourn and be filled with despair for you?

I need you again...

My love. My life. My angel.

He was mindlessly walking around the house ignoring the framed pictures around their home. His legs brought him to the music room, all the happy moments and memories of him and his lover man singing, dancing gracefully together, being in sync, and making love songs filled Corpse's mind. Corpse mourned and cried at the sight, he slowly walked to the piano and sat on the stool. The keys of the piano felt light on his fingertips, he could almost feel his love's lost touch on them.

It was Sykkuno's piano, the same piano Sykkuno always played for him, the same piano his grandfather gave him, and the same piano that always reminds him of his love. The memories of his love writing songs for him, expressing his love for Corpse, and all the things Sykkuno praised him for. Corpse worships his love.

Disgust?

Pity?

Guilt?

Despaired?

Distressed?

He would never know.

As the sound of slow and melancholy melodies of the piano echoed throughout the empty house, Corpse's shaky voice made an appearance. "I wish I could see your face. You don't know how much I miss you.." his eyes felt heavy, his voice broken, and his heart empty.

"I just really miss your face... Though by now I must disgust you..."

"I have tried to be the stubbornest mule 'cause I knew life was cruel, so I guess I was foolish to love you..."

"But I wait here, just in case, though I know I'm being senseless..."

"How could I have ever been so naive and worn my heart on my sleeve, when I knew it would leave me…useless?"

"And if the world was perfect you would be here in my embrace... But since the world denied me one last kiss, I'll just miss your lovely face..."

Corpse pulled his hands away from the keys as he choked on a distressed sob and tears went out of his coal-like eyes filled with misery.

He urged to scream at the top of his lungs and hoped it would be heard by his love. Corpse couldn't handle the grief anymore, he wanted his love back. Wanted his missing piece back. Wanted his soulmate back. His partner. His life.

He wanted nothing to do on earth if he didn't have Sykkuno. His only reason to keep going, gone. His best friend. His lover. His mate for life. He would be willing to exchange Sykkuno's life for his. He wanted Sykkuno to be here and safe. He wailed and cried for him to be in his arms. His life now means nothing.

Sykkuno frowned and his eyes watered, his lip as he tried not to cry for his lover. Feeling useless and guilty now he knows that Corpse felt despair and distress, his heart sunken into itself.

Don't cry, sweetheart.

Please don't cry.

It's going to be ok.

I'll be right here to be patient and wait for you.

We will feel each other's warmth again.

We will sing songs and dance together again.

Our lips will connect once more.

Our bodies will slot like missing pieces.

We will complete each other again.

I promise.

I'm sorry but it's not your time to come here yet.

I'll see you soon, my love.

We'll be reunited eventually.

You just have to be strong and patient.

I love you.

And that will never change.

I love you and I will move heaven, hell, and earth for you.

I love you for eternity.

I love you.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Soo how's everyone doing? :)