𝐎𝐮𝐫 𝐟𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐦𝐞𝐞𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠

Our first meeting
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I just thought this was cute also sorry for not posting a new chapter lately.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

.

.

.
*Corpse POV*

1:00pm

I was going to my apartment from university as I had my guitar and bag on my back, I'm a music major and we just discussed about love songs and our professor gave us three weeks to make a song about something or someone we love, my class thought it was cute but it was stupid to me, I've never been in love before, yeah I had a girlfriend before but she was very much toxic.

Love is just life's way of saying 'Fuck you' and
'Bitch, you thought'

The idea of love is just confusing to me. I guess it's because I haven't felt what real love feels like.

My head started hurting and I was feeling kinda hungry, I saw a cafe nearby so why not, as I opened the door and heard a bell ring, and as I went inside it felt very airy, warm and nice, the smell of warm coffee eased my nerves.

I go to a table that was in a corner, I put my bag down and sat, it was quite comfortable, I decided to start working on the song maybe I could write it about music? Tempting really, I got my acoustic guitar out and my papers in case I needed to write some lyrics.

I saw a cute guy walking up to me, he had a green sweater and some black skinny jeans on under his light brown apron, his brown hair was fluffy looking, he had a smile on his pretty pink lips and some light blush on him, his eyes were reminding me of chocolate, and god damn he had an ass, I'm not horny I'm just a bit of a pervert, I mean I know it's wrong but... He looks like the type of guy that everyone would simp for, he had a name tag, it said 'Sykkuno'.

He was holding a notepad and a pen, ready to take my order,
"Hi, what would you want to order?" 

Goddamn, even his voice is cute.

"Oh, yeah sure, sorry, I just want a bagel and some green tea."
"Ok! Coming right up!" 
He smiled and left, my heart was beating so fast, is this what love feels like? Wait no! I just fucking met him, what the fuck is wrong with me?

He does look cute though, his soft smile, his pretty face, his fluffy brown hair, God what the fuck, I get my attention back on my guitar, it was a bit out of tune so I got my tuner from my bag, I heard a slight chuckle, I looked at the counter and saw Sykkuno with another guy that had a smirk on his face.

I heard their conversation a bit since I was a bit close to the ordering counter.

"Oh come on Sykkunie just do it I know you want to!"
Sykkunie? Is he his boyfriend or something?

"But it's embarrassing Jack! And what if he thinks I'm weird, he's probably not even attracted to guys!"
Uh, I think you're the cutest person on this planet and I barely even know you, and yes I do like guys, but only you though.

"Just give it a try, if he says no I'll cover your shift for a month, if he says yes I'll still cover your shift."
That's a pretty good offer, to be honest.
"Fine."

He goes to the back to get something, he goes out with a broom and a dustpan, he walks to me and starts sweeping.

He looks at me and mumbled something, it was a bit low but it was still audible.
"Sorry I was trying to sweep my man off his feet."
He blushed a deep red color and I blushed and I laughed as I slammed the table a couple of times.