𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐛𝐞𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧 𝐚 𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐚 𝐩𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐜𝐞

The love between a Pirate captain and a Prince.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I got inspired by this song soooooo yea...

Pirate captain! Corpse

Prince! Sykkuno

What they're wearing, cuz I'm too lazy °¬°

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
SMUT
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

.

.

.

.

*CorpsePOV*

Hello, my name is Corpse, I'm a Captain of a pirate crew, we steal, and kill from kingdom to kingdom, and you can say we're famous for our crimes.

But one of my favorite adventures was when I met the love of my life, Prince Sykkuno.

We met five years ago, he was eighteen at the time and I was nineteen, and we started to have a relationship two years later.

But I had to leave him in his kingdom for a year for me to continue my journeys, of course, I felt very guilty and upset that I left him but he was an understanding man, and he understood that I must keep going or else the authorities will arrest me and my crew for our crimes.

It has been a longing year of us not being able to see each other, the only way for us to communicate with each other is to write letters, of how things are going, how we miss each other's company every day and how much we love each other.

Now that I am able to see him again, I have never been happier than ever in my lifetime, just being with him, seeing his pearly white smile, touching his soft and pale skin, he was the one who I truly loved.

Before I became captain of this hearty crew my father was in charge of this ship, and let us just say... He wasn't a good man and father.

Sykkuno's father King William still is an overprotective father, I know he just wants to make his son safe but he was too strict, but as for his mother, she was very supportive and very happy for the both of us.