𝐒𝐲𝐤𝐤𝐮𝐧𝐨 𝐬𝐰𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠

Sykkuno swearing
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Fluff💮
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

.

.

.

.
*Thirdperson POV*

It was an ordinary night Sykkuno was playing Valorant and Corpse was in the living room watching TV. But that's only what Sykkuno thinks...

Corpse was actually watching his stream on his laptop in his streaming room.

Then Sykkuno saw a comment in his chat a mean one. The hate comment was about Corpse and why they think that he shouldn't be famous and why they think his streams suck.

[I really don't understand why Corpse is so famous. He just has a deep voice like what the hell?! He's not even funny either I bet he's not even that handsome irl and that he's only streaming and making music because he knows how he can easily get clout, fans and subscribers just by his voice! And he's probably just a emo teenager who has a superiority complex, also he's just a player! And is just trying to be edgy! ]

(^that's the comment that Sykkuno saw^ and pls don't come after me I love watching Corpse's streams I don't mean a single word of it!)

The second Sykkuno saw that comment he forgot that he was unmuted in the game but he didn't care because that one alone made his blood boil.

'NOBODY TALKS ABOUT MY BOYFRIEND LIKE THAT!' Sykkuno thought to himself.

"What the mint chocolate chip did you just say about him punk!
I'll kick your Rocky road so hard and then punch you in the cherry top and beat the ever living strawberry cheesecake out of you!" Sykkuno yells with anger and frustration. Then his eyes widened when he heard his friends voice.

"Wait... Did Sykkuno just swear in the most innocent way possible? Or am I going insane?" Rae said confused of what was going on.

"I think he did! WOW congratulations Sykkunie you finally cussed! Kind of..but it still counts!" Jack said congratulating him.

"Wow I didn't know that Sykkuno had it in him I'm surprised, proud but surprised." Tina said.

Sykkuno then realizes that he wasn't muted and had to put his hand over his mouth because he was blushing redder than a tomato.

When Corpse heard him say that he was laughing, wheezing and hitting his desk like crazy for a good 10 minutes but he had to stop because he got to the point where he couldn't breathe and was coughing.

Finally the game ended Sykkuno said his goodbyes to his viewers and ended the stream. He went downstairs to the living room where he thought where Corpse was but he wasn't.

He then went to Corpse's streaming room and knocked on the door.

"It's open!" Corpse yelled but it was muffled to Sykkuno but he could still hear him.

He went in and was immediately hugged by his boyfriend he didn't know why but he still hugged back.

"Um hey Corpse I was just checking in on you I'm sorry if I bothered you."

"Oh no worries sy I was just watching your stream."

"Wait but I thought you were watching TV and how long have you been watching my stream.."

"Mmm yea that was a white lie I just watched your stream ever since it started. And yes I did witnessed you cussing in deserts. And you know what it was pretty adorable that you cussed in the most innocent way possible."

Sykkuno then blushed and hid his face in his chest while He laughs at his boyfriends cuteness.

Later that night they just got take out and slept.