𝐅𝐨𝐫𝐛𝐛𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐧 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐩𝐭.2

Summary: if you haven't read the first one pls do because you might get confused with the plot. Anyways have a great day!

*Sykkuno POV*
Corpse was sobbing on me and I was crying so much too .....
I don't want him to go I don't want him to leave me...
but I know what his parents will do if they found out and he can't stay in my kingdom or my palace because they might search for him there and it would mean I have to risk my whole kingdom to die...

I don't know what to do.....

*Corpse POV*
"I don't want to be king my love I do not want to lose you for some pathetic high role. Please Thomas stays with me until the end...."

I say while I look at my worried lover with a very sad expression.

"Adam you know I will be with you forever and I promised to stay with you for all of eternity I would never leave you, love.
I will do anything in my power to help you out of this and I am willing to do whatever you want me to do.
As long as you are lover, my partner, and my mate I am going to sacrifice anything and everything and I will move heaven, earth and heck just to be able to be with you I swear on my life that we are going to figure this out together."

Thomas says while having a very sincere tone tears slip down from his beautiful brown eyes to his cheek.

Damn now I remember what attracted me since the day we met.

Then an idea came to my mind...

What if we run away together... What if we go to a place where they will never find us and a place where it's very far from here.....
Will we finally be happy together? Will we be able to live all our hopes and dreams?

"what if we run away?"
I say quietly.

"what's that love? Did you say something?"

"What if we run away together where no one can hurt us where we can finally live our lives just like we dreamt about since. Just you and me together?"

His eyes lit up with joy and excitement he jumped in my arms causing me to fall on my back and does it matter that it hurtled my back hell no.

"that a brilliant idea Adam but...are you sure? that sounds risky but I'm with you if you want to."

"I have never been more sure in my life Thomas I am very excited for our new life together. And who knows we might be able to get married~."

He was flushed in a deep red color as deep as a rose.

"We better return to our kingdoms before they come and try to find us"

"Ah of course but first"

"What is it Lov-"

I was about to say something but Thomas suddenly had a burst of confidence and kissed me with so much emotion and passion, of course, I kissed back.

We stayed there for about two minutes that felt like forever we both broke the kiss and we said our goodnights.

"Goodnight my dear I love you so very much don't ever forget that. Have sweet dreams Prince Thomas~"

"Goodnight my Love I love you so so much too I hope you have a great night's rest.
you have no idea how much I love you so much~"

We kissed each other's foreheads.

"We meet at two am prince sleep well."

"Yes, my lover I will meet you again soon sleep well to you too."

We both let go of each other we shared loving stares. As soon as we both turn our backs we quickly ran to our kingdoms.

I made it, thank the stars those two are not yet here.

I quickly go to my room packed my bags and bring all the money I stole from my so-called parents.

disgusting.

I am very glad and happy that I will never have to see this horrid place ever again.

~<time skip to two am>~

I opened my eyes, got up from my bed, quickly took a bath. I bathe I grabbed all my things, bags, and two of my sharpest swords just for safety if any of my guards sees me. I quickly jumped out my window and got on my trusty steed bingus I then head to the forbidden forest to see my beloved Thomas.