𝑻𝒉𝒆𝒚 𝒏𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒓 𝒍𝒆𝒕 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒃𝒆 𝒇𝒂𝒎𝒐𝒖𝒔 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒑𝒚

They never let you be famous and happy.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey... So sorry that I haven't been able to update! I've been busy with work and med school recently.

Also, I wanted to finish reading 'The song of Achilles' and let me tell you... I'm fucking sobbing.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
FLUFF
.

.

.

.

*CorpsePOV*

I was on the couch, cuddling with my lovely boyfriend Sykkuno we were just watching movies, rain gently tapped on the window.

Sykkuno was on his side and was on me, my hand on his hip, and my other hand was on his neck.

This year has been crazy, Sykkuno became streamer of the year, I'm famous now, we announced to our followers and friends that we were dating, we just moved a month ago, and my new song got 3 million streams in just 2 and a half days.

I sighed, Sykkuno noticed, he looked up at me with his beautiful chocolate brown eyes, I looked down at him and smiled.

"Name one famous person who was happy."

He pauses, trying to think of someone, I chuckled at his cuteness.

"You can't."

"I can't... "

"I know... They never let you be famous and happy."

I booped his nose making him giggle, I laugh as well.

"I'll tell you a secret."

His eyes light up with joy and curiosity, he flips himself to make him lay on his stomach.

"Tell me!"

I chuckled and smirked, as I lean towards his ear and whisper as quietly as I can.

"I'm going to be the first."

"Wow! That sounds awesome love!"

I take out my pinky finger and showed it to him, making him tilt his head a bit, showing that he was confused.

"Swear it."

"Why me?"

"Cause you're the reason, swear it!"

His eyes widen, his face became hot and red, he holds my pinky with his own.

"I swear it!"

"I swear it."

I put our intertwined hands close to my lips and kissed the promise ring that I gave to him a month after we confirmed that we were dating.

We leaned to each other slowly, our lips touched, the feeling was heavenly and sweet, his hands rested on my shoulders all while mine roamed his petite body.

Our tongues dance with each other, he sits on my stomach, and cups my cheeks, without breaking the sweet kiss.

My hands slide up and down his torso and I massaged his waist and hips.

We made out until our lips were swollen and us losing energy, our breath became heavy after we stopped, we immediately fell asleep from the sweet make-out.

"I love you."

"I love you too."