Prolouge

15 years prior

You were tired and hungry. It had been days since you escaped the facility. Six years of torture and you were finally free. You sat underneath a tree. Though the facility was your only home, you knew you wouldn't miss it. Sure you had been born there but you hated it. All the rules and expectations, their expectancy for your gratitude. Yet they always said you were a monster. You were created in a lab. An experiment gone wrong. Somehow all their DNA they had stored had fused together, creating you.

"We are the only ones who care about 107. Everyone else would kill you if they saw you." That's where you grew up with. You could still feel the burns that covered your body. They never cared about you, they just wanted you for your powers and abilities.

After all what was is they always said? "You truly are one of a kind. I doubt anyone could recreate you with out cloning technology. You were just a happy little accident." You didn't care what they said about you. But there was one thing that has haunted you. The day they told you that you would produce a child in ruffly 17 or so years. That would put you at the age of 23.

You always feared that day, not because you didn't want to be a mother. No, it was because you feared your child would grow up in a lab like you. That was if you even had a child. But you were free now and that fear could go away now.

Then a noise startled you. It was a pig. You looked at it licking your lips. You summoned those helpful Vexs, the facility staff had taught how to do it. They slayed the pig and you quickly made a fire. You ate as soon as the food was done cooking. It tasted so good.

You allowed the Vexs to return to where ever they were from. Then after putting out the fire, you packed up what little food there was left. Then you spread your wings and took off into the sky. You couldn't control yourself to much and eventually crashed into the top of a tree. You continue on foot until you grow exhausted. You lay down beneath a tree and wrap you wings around you.

They next day you find a village. You walk into it and screams erupt from the villager at the sight of you. Then the guards and Iron Golems come towards you. You shriek in terror. "Please don't hurt me! I'll leave, I'll leave! I just wanted some supplies." The guards stopped and turned to the Iron Golems, they pointed to you. Then the Golems came charging at you.

They stopped about 3 blocks in front of you. One of the guards came to investigate. He looked at you scowling.

"Why are they not attacking you," he demanded. You shrink away in fear. He came up to your face.

"M-m-maybe it's because I'm p-part Iron Golem." The guard looked dumbfound. He motioned to the other guards to come forward. They all guided you out of the village and left you in the forest.

"Don't come back to our village, you hear girl? one shouted in your face. You nodded and curled up. It would do you some good to rest for a bit. You fell asleep and were woken by someone hours later. It was an old man caring a backpack. You jump up in fear and hide behind a tree.

"Do not be afraid child. I'm here to help you." He said. You came out from behind the tree, your curiosity getting the best of you. He handed you the backpack. In it was lots of things. Multiple cloaks and clothes. There were various tools too. A compass, a clock, a flint and steel, and more. There were also some food. Bread, a bit of meat and some recipe books as well. You looked up at the old man.

"Thank you. But why are you being so nice to me?" you ask. The old man smiles at you.

"It's because you were being treated unwell because of how you look. It shouldn't be that way. It's not your fault your this way." You nod and pull out a cloak from the sack. As you put it on, the old man clears his throat.

"What creatures are you made up of if you don't mind me asking? Also what is your name child?"

"Pillager, Evoker, Ravager, Iron Golem, Zombie, Ghast, Enderman, human, Piglin, wolf, and Ender Dragon," you say blankly. He stared at you.

"That's incredible. You truly are one of a kind. But what it your name?"

"I...I don't have a name. They always just called me 107." The old man's face filled with sorrow.

"Well is there a name you've always like and wished it was yours?" You nod.

"Y/N. I've always liked the name Y/N." He nods and looks up at the sky.

"Now you must be going. The guards will be back in the morning I wish you the best of luck."

He turned to leave but then he turned back and reached into his own cloak. He pulled out a iron axe. He handed it to you.

"Here is a weapon. I hope it can help keep you safe. Now go child. Go live your life. I assume you were created due to how many thing make up yourself. You must hide and keep yourself safe." You nod and and start running with the backpack cradled in your arms.

A few days later you find yourself in another village. This one was much nicer, you were hiding yourself with one of your cloaks. You were able to trade and get some supplies. You left the village without any incident. You walked for a few more weeks and stopped by multiple villages. Then one night you were walking through a large plains biome. You started to get attacked by mobs. Skeletons, Spiders but not Zombies, they sensed the Zombie DNA in you. Though you knew you had to escape.

You ran through the night and ended up at a abandoned Pillager outpost. You recognize it from the lessons the facility staff had taught you, part of your DNA came from those who would inhabit this place. You figured it would be safer than sleeping outside. Wondering around the outpost you find yourself at the top of it. You find an old chest. Inside you find a crossbow, tons of arrows, some old seeds and some supplies for banners.

"Maybe this would make a nice home. After all it's been a few months since I escaped and this is in pretty good condition," you say to your self. And so you decided to live in the abandoned outpost. You started a garden and would occasionally fly back to where the old man's village to trade with him and to see how he's doing.