Chapter 1

It's been fifteen years since you first escaped the facility. You've never been more happy. Your outpost was full of memories. You had beautiful gardens and fruitful crops. Now you were an expert with a crossbow, a sword, an axe, your magic and summoning abilities, creating potions and using your fire and dragon's breath.

Your wings were very strong and now you could fly to the old man's village in less than a week. They had become so big that now days you couldn't fully extend them in your room(the top of the outpost). You were currently on your way to the village. You had your favorite cloak with you. A deep blue with gold thread throughout the cloak. You would visit him every two to three months and you had learned his name was Flin.

Shortly before you got to the village you landed and covered yourself with the cloak. As you entered the village there was a unusual silence. You soon arrived at Flin's house. You knocked on his door and were pulled into it.

"What are you doing here child. You need to leave now!" he exclaimed. You looked at him confused.

"I'm here to visit you. Flin what's wrong, you never act like this." He looks at you and a small smile crosses his face but it quickly vanishes.

"Two dangerous criminals passed through here a few days ago. They stole the two fastest horses in the village and went east, towards your home. Though I fear they may still be in this area. Please walk back to your home until you are a day's walk away from here. Promise me this please Y/N." He looked worried about you. You did as he asked.

You walked away from the village and heard horses coming your way. There were three people riding your way. A young boy with blonde hair. A person in a black robe. A man who had a crown and a creeper mask. The stopped their horses in front of you.

"Can I help you gentlemen. I really must be going," you say. They all look at each other and then at you.

"Ma'am we are looking for two fugitives. Have you seen anyone suspicious?" the one in the mask asked. You shook your and then turned to leave.

"I'm sorry but I don't say you could leave," the one in the mask spoke again and the other two surrounded you. You looked at them and then at the ground.

"Bad, Tommy check her for anything dangerous," he spoke again with a dull voice. You take a step back.

"Please I have nothing to hide. I just need to get home. I was visiting a friend in the village and they told me to get back home." Tommy and Bad stopped, looking at the other man with a question in their eyes. He nodded and they went back to their horses.

"Go home. Your friend was correct to send you home. I hope you do make it back there safely," the masked man said. Then he and the two others rode away. As soon as they were out of sight you started running.

You take off into the sky and don't stop flying for two days. You end up crash landing into a tree. Thankful your wings weren't hurt but you knew you wouldn't be able to fly for a while. You slowly started walking towards your outpost.

Now you were only about a three day walk away from your home. You walked with your cloak covering you. Then you heard a snap of branches behind you. You turned and behind you was a group 20 of scientists and guards. One held a machine and it was pointed straight at you.

"It's her alright. Her signature match's that of 107. Get her. We need her back at the lab. We need that child she will have in two years." one scientist said. You were outnumbered and you had left your weapons at home. So you did the only thing that made sense to you. Running. You ran north, away from your hideout. You sprinted away as fast as you could but somehow a few of the guards could keep pace with you. Then you noticed they either had wolf ears or tails.

Their like me. Only they work for them. I've got to escape I'm not going back to a lab. You thought as you jumped over fallen logs. You ended up running for a day and a half before something interesting catches your nose.

You smelled smoke, you must be near someone. Maybe they could help you. You veered towards the smell only for a arm to come out from a tree. Causing you to go unconscious. The last thing you see before you darkness fills your vision is someone's legs in front of you.