Chapter 14

"When they come we all charge. It should surprise them enough that we can get the upper and get out before they can stop us," your father says. "Y/N I want you to keep the boys close to you, ok?"

You nod, motioning for your brothers to stand near you under the protection of your wings. Watching as your parents discussed the plan with your grandfather. Dream and Technoblade stood on either side of you.

"Y/N when the door opens send them flames. Then we run and we don't stop. If we're separated then we regroup at Y/N's home," your pops says.

Everyone nods as you stand right beside the door. A few minutes go by before you start to hear footsteps coming down the hallway. You lite your hand on fire prepared to throw it down the hall. The door opens and you're able to see Sam's face as you throw the fire down the hall, sending some dragons breath behind the fire. You all start running down the hallway, you holding your children close and shielding your brothers with your wings.

You burst out into the main area of the lab, rushing out the front door. Up ahead you see your grandfather, dad, and pa running in the direction of your outpost. Soon you hear the hunters and the other soldiers from the lab coming up behind you. Their bodies making their way towards you through the shrubbery and trees.

"Come on, we need to go faster! Stay with me boys!" You yell, weaving through the trees. You continue to weave and twist through the trees for several hours before you have to stop so your brothers can rest. You guide them into a small cave you spotted as you ran.

"We should be safe here for now. Go ahead and rest, I'll keep watch." Your brothers nod as they lay down on the ground. You set your children down on the ground in between your brothers. You sit a short distance back away from the mouth of the cave keeping watch.

You sit there for an hour before you take a short nap. When you wake up your bothers and children are still asleep on the ground near you. You use your senses to search for enemies and sense none. You wait a while longer before waking your bothers up to help you secure your children in their harnesses.

After you secure your children you head out with your brothers, going in the direction of your outpost. You guide your brothers through the trees and terrain for several hours before you reach an area you can camp safely for the night.

You quickly make camp with your brothers and settle down with your children in your arms and your bothers on your sides. You lay awake while they all sleep. It takes an hour or so for you to fall asleep. When you do you dream of Techno and Dream. Raising the kids together in your outpost with your parents and brothers living close by.

You wake up hearing twigs snap nearby. You quickly shoot up covering your family members with your wings as dozens of the scientists men and the Hunters pop out surrounding you. You conjure up two fire balls in your hands as the main scientist steps out from behind the men.

"Well well well, it seems we have you surrounded and outnumbered "Y/N." Why don't you surrender and spare your brothers the horror of watching you fight my men?" He says grinning wickedly at you. You look down as the terrified faces of your brothers and tighten your wings around them.

"Fine, I surrender but if you touch my brothers or my children I will hunt you down and tear you limb from limb," you tell the man glaring daggers at him. He nods and motions for his men to approach you. They quickly restrain your arms and wings before securing your brothers.

They lead you back to the scientists facility. This time they put you into a cell that is decorated like the forest with decent beds for all of you. The restraints on your arms are removed before your shoved inside. You turn around and watch as the door closes; it seals your fate in this horrendous complex. That you're not getting out again while you have your children.