Chapter 4

You see your blade is against Technoblade's neck. You quickly pull the blade down.

"I'm so sorry Technoblade. I'm just a little jump from the last two days."

"It's fine. It was my fault for sneaking up on you. Anyways you can just call me Techno." You smile at him and nod. Then Dream enters the room.

"I smell something good are you making food?" Dream asked you. You nod and pull up some cooked venison. Techno and Dream sit down at the table in your kitchen.

You soon finish and hand them each their food. At first you all eat in silence. After a few minutes you break the silence.

"Do you guys have any place to stay?" you ask the duo. They both stop eating and glance down at the floor.

"Oh! I see... well I don't mind if you guys want to stay here. It could do me some good to have some company." Dream and Techno look up.

"Are you sure? I mean we don't want to intrude your home," the two say at the same time. You nod and smile. They smile back.

"Yeah I'm sure. You guys just need to help out. You are not staying here for free," you say. They nod. You stand and motion for them to follow. They do. You lead them outside and grab an axe.

"Ok one of you can go and collect fire wood, the other is gonna help me in the garden. We're just weeding and watering the plants. So who's gonna do what?" you ask. Dream and Techno look at each other.

"Umm... I don't know. Which one do you want Dream?"

"I'll take getting firewood. I'd like to scout the perimeter as well. Is that alright Y/N?" You nod and Dream grabs the axe.

You grab Techno's arm and pull him to the garden. It's full of squash, potatoes, carrots, wheat, pumpkins, beetroot, peas, tomatoes, and other vegetables. You get to work and Techno follows.

"So umm... Y/N why do you live here?"

"It's the first place I found that was pretty far away from other people."

"How long did it take you to find this place?"

"After I left the village where my friend lives I walked for weeks until I found it.

"How old were you when you escaped the lab you grew up in?"

"I was 6. I've been taking care of myself for the most part for 15 years. How old are you and Dream?"

"We're both 24. Do you have any sort of family? I mean like an adopted family."

"In guess I have Flin, he's kinda of like a grandfather to me. But no, I guess the only actual family I would have would be whoever the scientists got the DNA that created me from."

"Do you know how to fight, or we're you just lucky to catch me this morning?"

"I know how to fight, I had to teach myself but it wasn't really that hard."

"What weapons do you like to use?"

"Crossbow, axe, and occasionally a sword."

Then Dream walked back with a pile of wood in one hand and the axe in the other. He also has his hoodie tied around his waist with a tan tank on.

"What are you two talking about?"

"I was getting to know Y/N. Dream how are you so fast at that? You always finish a perimeter sweep within a few minutes."

Dream just shrugs and sets down the wood. He sat down next to Techno. He looked around and then turned to you.

"Umm... do you have... uhh... umm... a training ground or anything like that?" You nod.