Chapter 5

The next day you decide to go for a long flight around the area. You want to see if you'll find any clues for where the scientists might be.

"Y/N you can't go. What if you do find them. We won't be able to you. What if they have other halfling hybrid things working for them. What if those ones can fly and they overpower you. We said we'd protect you but we can't do that if we're here," Techno says as Dream stands in front of the door.

You roll your eyes. They were being protective. Technoblade was the more stubborn one of the two. So you turn to Dream.

"Please can I go for a flight. I won't go too far and I promise if I see anything I fly back here and get you," you say. Dream rolls his eyes and turns to Techno. Dang it Dream. He's supposed to be on your side.

"Fine we'll let you go for a flight. But you better not get yourself into any trouble," Techno says. You nod and smile. Dream and him are such good friends. You go outside and spread your wings.

"I'm not sure when I'm gonna be back, but if I'm not back by tomorrow morning then something happened and I need you guys to look for me," you call as you take off into the sky.

Soon you're flying over the woods. The air was calm and the sky was clear. It was the perfect weather for flying. You didn't know how long you had been flying for but you looked down at your watch and the time read 2:30 pm. You quickly fly back home.

As you fly you see smoke coming from a clearing on the forest. You swoop down and see a camp. Then suddenly a net comes out of the trees and ensnares you. You crash to the ground near the camp. You see people walk towards you. A sting comes to your neck, then darkness consumes your vision.

You wake up tied to a tree in a standing position. Your wings are pinned behind your back. You look around trying to find a way to escape. The sun was beginning to set. Then you see movement in the shadows. Multiple men walk towards you. You recognize three of them. Tommy, Bad and the man with the creeper mask. Then there were the four others. One was a Enderman-Iron Golem halfling, a man with a cat mask, a man with glasses, and a man with a bandanna around his forehead.

You struggle against your ropes but stop when the man with the creeper mask slams his hand into the tree right next to you. You freeze and look at him with terror. He looks you dead in the eye.

"P-p-please d-d-don't h-hurt m-me!" you cry as you shut your eyes. You feel the man brush your hair out of your face. You hear him move back and you dare to take a peek. He hadn't moved back that was just one of his friends. He was right in your face. You immediately start to struggle.

Then one of the others, the halfling, pulled back the man with the creeper mask. He looked him in the eyes with a deadly gaze.

"Sam, you are scaring her. If she's terrified then she won't answer any of our questions. I'm going to talk to her. The rest of you guys are extremely intimidating right now," the halfling said. He then came to you and looked down at you. He smiled and you just looked at him skeptically.

"Hello. My name is Ranboo, can I ask you some questions?" You clear your throat.

"Only if I can ask you some questions."

"Ok. What is your name? What is a question you have."

"I will not tell you my name I have no reason to trust you. Who are you people?"

"That's fair. Sam, Bad, Tommy, Ant, George, Sapnap," he says pointing to each of them in the order of he says their names. "We are looking for some criminals from our kingdom. Though we have also been hired as bounty hunters for a target last seen with those criminals. Now what are you?"

"I'm a monster. Or so I've been told," you say as you move one of your hands behind your back. Ranboo looks at you confused and then looks back at the others. They all looked confused.

"What do you mean a monster? You're just a hybrid," Ranboo says with confusion. Then you lite fireballs in your hands, burning through the rope. You burst free from the rope and take off running. Your wings are extremely heavy, they still had the effects of whatever they used.

You run but soon hear horses in pursuit of you. You take a quick glance over your shoulder and see seven horses quickly catching up to you. Soon you see familiar surroundings as you approach your area.

You reach the plains and see your outpost. The group was right behind you. Then something wraps around your legs and you fall to the ground. They were using bolas to capture you. Ones with metal rope. You quickly sit up and start to undo the bola around your ankles, when they throw another one and it wraps around your arms and wings pinning them to your arms.

Then they are finally upon you. They slow their horses and form a circle around you. Sam gets off of his horse and hands the reins to Bad. He walks towards you and kneels in front of you.

"So you're the target those scientists sent us after. You're such a pretty little thing. Maybe I'll have to keep you and tell them we couldn't find you. After all spending the rest of your life in a lab would damage all this beauty," he says grabbing your chin. You hiss at him and suck in a breath.

He ducks out of the way just in time. You smile, your dragon's breath hit his clothes. He beats out the purple flames and looks you dead in  the eye.

"Well, I guess the scientists will be getting you back 107. Too bad. Hope you like dark rooms made out of dragon proof metal. You won't be able to escape and maybe I'll come and visit you 107," Sam says as he brushes your hair out of your face.

"Sam, get away from Y/N. That goes for the rest of you. Otherwise we'll have to use force. And you know you won't be able to beat us. So I suggest you BACK OFF!" a familiar voice shouts.