Chapter 7

You wake up with pain screaming in your wrists. You feel almost weightless until you open your eyes. Fear fills your being when you see your hanging from your room. Seeing your predicament you try to open your wings. Only to find that they had bindings. You look up at your wrists, which are suspending you. The cuffs were cutting into your skin and your purple blood dripping down your bare arms.

You notice the cracks running down your skin. You start to struggle against the cuffs but your wrists sting with pain. Through the pain you struggle until you hear a chuckle above you. You look up to find Sapnap watching you.

"Laugh it up would you. Why don't you join me down here and see how your wrists feel after however long I've been hanging here."

"Seven hours. You've been hanging for seven hours."

"Seven hours. Then that makes it what almost six in the morning."

"Yep. I had watch after three so Ranboo could sleep."

"Could I possibly come up or do I just hang here until Sam decides that I can come up?"

"Sorry but you have to wait until Sam says you can come up."

"Oh great. SAM! Wake up!" you yell. You hear grunts and see both Ranboo and Sam's heads peak over the edge with Sapnap's.

"What the hell do you want! I was trying to sleep!" Sam yells at you.

"Can I come up. Or am I just gonna hang here for a few more hours."

"A few more hours. Understand. I told you to behave. Waking me up is not behaving."

"Well sorry Sam but it's a little hard to relax when my wrists are screaming in pain." As you finish your sentence you hear a window open below you. You look below and see several heads sticking out the window.

The first ones you see are Dream and Technoblade's heads. Their eyes go wide at seeing you hanging by your wrists.

"Sam get her down from there! Are you insane!" Techno yells looking at you with fear and panic in your eyes. You hear a snicker above you and a sword being pulled from its sheath. Looking up you see Sam holding a sword next to the chain your dangled from.

"Let her down? Would you like me to cut her down and see her hit the ground? Or should I pull her up and let her sit up here?" Sam taunts Dream and Technoblade.

"Don't you even think about it Sam. You know we won't do anything you say if any harm comes to our friend. Just pull her up and we'll do what you want," Dream says glaring at Sam.

"Fine. I won't drop your precious friend. Boys bring the two of them up here. I want to have a talk with them face-to-face. I also need them to know who is the boss here," Sam says. Dream and Technoblade are pulled back in.

You feel your wrists get jerked and you see Sapnap and Ranboo pulling you back up. You are pulled up over the edge and Sam immediately grabs one of your wrists pulling you up to your feet. You wince in pain as he removes the cuffs. He lets you go and sits down on your bed.

Going over to one of your drawers you open it and pull out bandages. Then a hand grabs your wrist. You turn and see Sapnap a few inches from your face.

"Y/N. What do you think you are doing?" Sam asks from your bed.

"Putting bandages on my cuts."

"No cause I need Dream and Technoblade to see what I can do to you. I can do even worse. Behave and I'll let you put some on before we leave."

You nod and put the bandages back. Sapnap grabs your other wrist and drags you to Sam. He throws you onto the floor in front of Sam. Then Dream and Technoblade come up through the trapdoor. The first thing you notice is that they don't have any cuffs on. The second is Dream had his mask on, but it's not covering his face. It's sitting like a raised pair of glasses.