Goodbye.

wordcount : 1860
TW : self harm
CW : mention of abuse + child abuse, short manic episode, light ? abusive relationships.

Sapnap whined softly as Quackity shook him awake, he wanted to spend the one day a week they were all free together — even if it was 8am and Sapnap was tired.
"Go away.." he groans,
"'m tired," he drags on letters whiningly so, Quackity kept going though, shaking, poking, tickling. Whatever he could do to make his boyfriend give in, he finally gives in when he feels a soft kiss on his lips.
"I'm up!" he sat up, Quackity only giggled and reached to flatten the boy's morning hair.
"Good." he said laughing, he stood up,
"Come downstairs, me and Karl want cuddles," he said in a childish way. Sapnap sighed and pulled himself out of bed.

"You can finish the milk, i'll have my cereal dry," Karl says, Sapnap doesn't hesitate to pour the rest of the milk into his bowl. Quackity laughs at how easily persuaded he was.
"Your awfully cheerful this morning," Karl directs to Quackity who only snuggled closer to Sapnap's chest.
"You should have some breakfast, handsome," Sapnap tried to encourage, yet getting nowhere whatsoever. He shakes his head and begins to trace the same word into Sapnap's wrist, words that had been in the conversation, Sapnap wasn't paying much attention to the touch, he could only think how happy he was in this moment.

"My pretty boys," Karl says. Running his fingers through Sapnap's hair, cuddled close up to his side, Quackity straddling Sapnap, clinging to his chest. Karl started to hum a tune quietly, Quackity felt himself falling to sleep, Sapnap thought to himself if I can't sleep neither can he, he smiled to himself and flicked Quackity behind his ear, causing him to flinch. He awoke quickly at this, he sighed in relief and whined quietly,
"You're being mean to my baby," Karl said with a pout. As he starts to rub Quackity's back, taking all affection he was giving to Sapnap and giving it to Quackity.

"Go back to sleep, Darling.." Karl says, he knew Quackity didn't get much sleep last night, he had been hiding all his emotions this morning.
He closes his eyes, resting back in Sapnap's shoulder, he didn't want to sleep but he didn't feel a need to stay up when he was cuddling his boyfriends.
"He didn't get much sleep, I heard him downstairs around 4," Karl says continuing to keep his attention on Quackity.
"He's so pretty.." he comments, Karl nods in agreement, brushing the boys dark hair off his face, only to leave a short kiss on his forehead.

"Baby.. wake up?" Sapnap says, Quackity's phone has been blowing up for 10 minutes, despite the boys knowing each others passwords, they never used that to their advantage, well without permission of course.
"Tired," he groaned, sitting up on Sapnap's lap.
"I thought we should wake you, your phones been going off nonstop," he mumbled.
Quackity yawned and took the phone, his face ID unlocked the phone.
Schlatt.
He stood up and took his phone into the bathroom, he started to panic.

come home.
*photo of a brunette boy, beaten, pale and asleep*
our little boy,
isn't he adorable!
his name is toby.
come home, he needs his mama.
you'd like him
now when i go to the bar you can play together!
Alex! Answer me or so god help me i'll shoot him.
That's another bruise.
He's crying.
Come help him.

Quackity breaks down crying, he starts to shake, he couldn't leave this poor boy being abused and neglected, with Schlatt.

Be there at 3am.
Don't hurt him
please

He calms himself down, he takes a deep breath. He needs a story to tell his boyfriends, he can't simply just say Schlatt, they'd call the police and file a restraining order, they assumed he had backed off. He takes a moment before going back outside.
"Baby! What happened?" Quackity doesn't say anything, he just hugs both boys tightly, they all stood in silence.
"What happened, darling" Sapnap lifts the shorter boy up, he rested his head on the boy's shoulders, as usual.
"Just family stuff.. can we cuddle?"
"Wanna talk about it?"
"No." They found themselves cuddling on the couch, the only thing on Quackity's mind was Schlatt and Toby. He would break down whenever a new memory hit.