Breakfast and Pills.

CW : Throwing up,
TW :  Alcohol, pills, not eating
wordcount :  1075

He didn't eat. He fell asleep on the couch in a ball, Karl stumbled downstairs around 8 am the next morning. He looked at Sapnap who was wide awake staring at Quackity, biting his nails. His knee bouncing on the ground fast.
"Hey, morning," he comes up behind Sapnap and wrapped his arms around his neck, leaning over the couch.
"Hey."
"Think I should make him breakfast?"
"I don't think he's gonna eat it."
"I'll make it anyway, Tubbo's asleep?"
"Think so."

He kissed the boys cheek before standing and going to the kitchen and looking through the food. He made waffles with bacon and eggs. He went back into the living room after half an hour, Sapnap had gone to check on Tubbo and Quackity was starting to wake up.
"Hey handsome.." he sat by him on the couch and ran his fingers through his hair. He mumbled and groaned quietly.
"Are you okay?" he opened his eyes, Karl quickly noticed how empty his eyes were.
"I made breakfast. Come on," the man groaned again.
"I don't feel good." he wasn't lying. He felt horrible and didn't want to eat at all but the lneed to starve himself was a mix of his emotions and thoughts to his physical state.

"What's wrong?" but Quackity didn't know how to put into words how horrible he felt, inside and out. He sat up tiredly.
"If this is about me getting mad yesterday—"
"It's not. I just feel really horrible."
"Eating would help though."
"I'm not hungry."
"I know but you have to eat at some point. I made-" Sapnap came in with Tubbo in front of him, wide awake. Tubbo ran to Quackity quickly. He hugged him tightly,
"Whats wrong Tubs?" he pulled the boy close to his chest. The boy leans close to his ear.
"I don't like being alone with them. They are strangers to me," he felt horrible
"I'm sorry tubs, I was being selfish. Thanks for telling me I just haven't been thinking straight," he kisses the boy's forehead.

They all sat in silence at the round table in the kitchen, Sapnap stared at Quackity picked at the eggs. He was half asleep. Karl stared at his own food, the whole situation with Quackity not eating was making him feel bad about eating. Sapnap kicked Quackity's food under the table, being directly across from him. He looked up slowly, Sapnap eyed the food. Quackity looked over at Tubbo who was trying to understand what they were saying to eachother. Sapnap looks over as well but turns back to Quackity.
Sapnap tilts his head towards the door, signalling that both of them should talk alone. Quackity shook his head when he remembered Tubbo would be alone with Karl.
"Why aren't you eating?" he mouthed to ravenette, he only shrugged and looked back at his food. He had a mouthful of eggs and put the fork down quietly.

Sapnap silently stood up and walked to the Quackity, he pulled his arm and they left the room.
"Tubbo feels uncomfortable alone with you guys. We can talk later."
"Alex. Please. You haven't eaten anything."
"I feel sick, okay?" he walks back to the dining room and sits back in his seat, Tubbo smiles at him. Quackity's eyes revert to Karl. He notices the almost full plate and couldn't help but feel that both of them had taken a step back.

"Mama?"
"Yeah?" he said still rummaging through the safe in his closet, taking his phone back and grabs the Disulfiram bottle.
"Can we go somewhere today?"
"Yeah alright," he unscrews the bottle and tips 4 out and swallows them straight.
"Where?"
"Outside!" he says with a smile. Sitting on the comfortable bed, snuggling with the heavy blankets.
"Yeah? Want to go to a park?"
"Yeah!" he started to bounce in his spot.
"Just give me some time ," he takes the small metal flask of gin from the safe and took a quick sip trying to hide it from Tubbo by widening his frame.

"Hey, Tubbo will you go get a bottle of water for you both at the park?" Sapnap suggests and so Tubbo does and Quackity looks down.
"You alright?"
"Yeah. Where's Karl?"
"He is on the phone with his boss or someone from work."
"I need you to explain to us everything that happened. You need help but I don't know what to do. You were great when Karl went through this shit—"
"I'm not Karl." Sapnap didn't mean to phrase it the way he did.
"You know what I mean."
"It's not fair your comparing me to him."
"I didn't mean to. I meant you helped him with his mental health and I don't know how to help you."
"I don't need help. I just need some time."
"You left for weeks. You came back with a kid.. I don't understand."

"Watch me! Watch me!" Quackity turned to face Tubbo sliding down the slide, he had started to feel dizzy and they had only been there for an hour.
"Tubs, can we go home soon? I'm really tired."
"One more slide!"
"Okay," he watched the boy climb up the stairs and slide down the slide, he then skipped towards him and held his hand. They walked back home which was only a few streets over.

"Hey bub, you go watch some TV, okay?"
And he did, Quackity went upstairs and saw Karl coming out of his room.
"How was the park?" he smiled in return but Karl noticed the colour draining in his face.
He quickly went to the bathroom and threw up in the toilet, falling too his knees without a chance to even shut the door. Karl followed behind him and held his hair of his face gently.
"Are you alright?" He threw up again. Karl hand slid up and down his back softly.
"What's going on honey?" he grabbed Karl's hand from his back and squeezed it tight. He tiredly leaned into Karl's chest slowly and Karl started to pull gently at his hair. Karl turned to the door when he hears it open more, Sapnap stares at the two of them.
"What happened hun?"
"Took something." he whined knowing this was only from the disulfiram and alcohol
"What'd you take Alex?"
"Nothing."
"Don't be like that. You just told me you took something, be honest with me. It'll be okay,"