Misunderstood.

wordcount : 1052
TW : starving, cutting, mention of alcohol,
CW : child grooming/molestation, yelling and manipulation

Tubbo was so scared. He didn't have anybody he could trust when Quackity was being manipulated by Schlatt again. He sat alone facing the corner where Schlatt forced him to sit for ignoring the older man's interactions.
"Toby. Are you ready to talk to me?" Tubbo nodded his head as the man stood over him, from the behind and lifted him up from under his underarms to his feet fast.
"I want an apology."
"Sorry."
"No, Toby. A proper one!"
"I'm sorry for ignoring you," he mumbled.
"What do you call me?"
"Daddy.."
"Good boy now go give Mama a kiss so you can go to bed."

"Why is he so tired?"
"Because he isn't gonna be a fat pig, is he? You know Toby, you're getting pretty chubby yourself," Tubbo knew he was thin, he was small for his age, he looked a year or two younger than he was. He was seven. He lent over Quackity and kissed his cheek.
"Do you want to sleep with Mama? I'm gonna go to the bar." Tubbo hummed and climbed beside Quackity.
"Give me a proper kiss, little one." Schlatt pulled the young boys chin and kissed him. Tubbo pulled away gently as Schlatt smiled and said his goodbyes.

Tubbo leaped out of bed before the door shut, and grabbed it in the exact moment, he stood there holding the door fake shut for a few minutes before he grabbed the nearest thing, Quackity's shoe and shoved it in between so that the door couldn't possibly shut. He ran back to Quackity and shook him awake. Quackity only whined as he opened his eyes,
"Hi."
"The door is open!" tubbo
"Toby. I told you. I don't want to go."
"But you said! You said he wasn't meant to touch me and he just kissed me and you were asleep! And it's unfair!"
"Shut the door."
"No."

"Do you think he is meant to touch my private parts?" Tubbo was mad. He was correct and he was mad at Quackity for not seeing his side.
"He loves us. He just doesn't know how else to show it." Quackity wanted to believe what he was saying but how could he when the boy was crying in front of him.
"Where did he go?" he sighed.
"The bar."
"We have until tomorrow night. Let me think,"
"About?"
"I want to stay. But you should go."
"Go where?"
"I don't know."
"Karl and Sapnap?"
"I don't know."

im staying with dream. i dont care what you do karl. leave me out of it.
Karl pulled at his hair and slammed the bedside table, tears staining his red cheeks.
"Fuck you. Fuck you! FUCK YOU SAPNAP!" he screamed, kicking the leg of the bedside table multiple times until he held his shin in pain.
"I HATE YOU! I HATE YOU NICK!"
"FUCKING HELL QUACKITY, YOU RUINED EVERYTHING BY RUNNING FROM YOUR FUCKING PROBLEMS!"
"I CAN'T STAND YOU BOTH! I WISH I WAS FUCKING DEAD!" he screamed bashing his head into the wall.

"Sapnap, What is going on with you?"
"Karl is the most annoying person I have ever met in my entire life! He won't eat and then
he cuts himself and blames it on me drinking a couple times! It's not fault!"
"Then stop drinking!"
"Why should I?"
"Do you think Quackity will love a drunk?"
"He loves me!"
"He won't if you keep drinking!"
"SHUTUP! HE LOVES ME!" tears pulled out of his green eyes and his hands cover his mouth.

"He won't love a drunk and you know it."
"He loves me" he whispers repetitively, rocking back and forth in fear nobody could love him again. The idea of losing everyone was a great fear that sat in his mind.
"You don't even believe your own words," Dream scolds causing more tears to roll down his red cheeks.
"Stop  ruining your relationships with everyone. Karl is alone because you were selfish. Quackity is gonna hate you because you were scared to admit you were upset."

Dream went on and on, scolding and shouting, he wasn't thinking about how Sapnap would have felt, he was only interested in how Quackity and Karl felt. Yes at first this seems fair but Sapnap only drank because he was sad and didn't know how to express that and nobody understood they all just yelled screamed and lost control and blamed everything on him. Because he ruined everything, and he needed help, and he was the one that couldn't control his urges.

Karl sat alone in the darkness of the house. Starving himself again. All he wanted was Quackity. He wanted the backrubs and he wanted to vent about how horrible he felt but he had convinced himself he hated Quackity. He wanted to hate him. But he couldn't. He loved Sapnap and Quackity more than anything. Blades to his forearms and thighs cutting and cutting at his flesh until there wasn't enough space of skin he hadn't tortured.

DREAM

you doing okay?
he is really fucked right now. I'm sorry.
Quackity's going to be okay.

hi im okay just missing q
he is just sad.

i know but he isn't dealing with it well.

neither am i.
he came to you because he feels safe with you. i still love him more than anything but I swear if you make him feel like and idiot for trusting you so god help me.

i'm sorry i didn't think about how sad he would be i was just mad since he isn't making it easy on you or himself

i know its hard to when he is screaming but he just lost the love of his life and he is scared that q won't come back just as i am .
read 4.56 PM

"Please Mama! I won't forgive you if you make me stay with him! Ever!"
"Calm down."
"Let's go somewhere please! The door is open what if its never open again?" his small voice continued to protest with a mind to far from their body.
"If you get that door open again. I'll go,"
"But-" he knew he wouldn't get anywhere so his new goal was to hold Quackity to that. The older man shut the door and looked around at the dirty room. Stuck. Again.