022 | nervous are you

NOBODY HAS TO KNOW
ღ 🧸˚ ₊ 🤎 ˳ ͛ 🍂 ˖
chapter twenty-two

third person;

"you good zach?" jonah asked watching the boy pace back and forth in front of him and their other three friends. "nervous are you? you're the one who wanted this song.."

"nope. not nervous. i'm fine," he responded taking a seat next to jack. "i still wanna preform the song. i'm excited if anything."

"and up next we have.." their teacher on stage announced, double taking the paper in front of him. "i don't know if they're written this down correctly.. but why don't we.. covering bruno mars, just the way you are."

the five got situated on stage and they started singing as the backing track started playing. during the first few verses, zach was scanning the auditorium looking for his girlfriend as it came up to his solo.

"her lips, her lips i could kiss them all day if she'd let me," he sung as he kept his glance in the direction of sienna majority of the time, a smile on his face. "her laugh, her laugh she hates, but i think it's so sexy."

"she's so beautiful and I tell her everyday," zach made sure to keep eye contact with her before looking back around to not make things to obvious as they continued singing the rest of the song.

sienna bit down on her lips in attempt to hide the uncontrollable smile on her face, while jade beside her could tell how happy she was of her boyfriend.

"thank you, thank you," the five guys soaked up the ever so much more attention they were receiving from their classmates.

"he's so in love with you," jade whispered in sienna's ear, making a smile appear on the girls face.

"the eye contact jade," she whispered back

"and i didn't think those boys could get hotter," amelia said in awe as they watched the five walked off stage.

"everyone's gonna be all up on them at lunch," bea added, not necessarily unimpressed but not really intrigued either. "anyway.."

everyone sat through a couple more performances before they were dismissed to lunch early. the girls made their way out of the auditorium to their usual lunch table.

and just like bea expect, a bunch more girls than usual were at the, quote unquote "why don't we" boys' table. yet while someone was talking to zach, he would every so often glance over at sienna.

he just wanted to hug his girlfriend and talk to her after their first official performance, but he knew he couldn't, so instead he pretended to show interest in the girls around him.

"like cool those guys can sing but is this much attention really necessary for their ego's," bea said with a small laugh.

"just let them soak it up they're not going to have this tomorrow," jade joked with her friend beside her.

"the fact they can sing though.." amelia dragged out her words. "you'd never expect them to be able to that well."

"uh i guess."

"do you actually believe the zach has a girlfriend rumour from a couple weeks ago?" she changed the subject as she looked back from the boys to her friends. "because like the fact he kept looking over in our like section, kinda like.."

"are you over him now?" jade slightly tilted her head.

"no i was just saying that- like," she was quick to respond. "i don't know like the whole love song, kept looking one way.. you know?"

"or maybe he just preforming," sienna suggested before looking over her shoulder at the boy and his friends. "just because he stood in the middle it doesn't mean he chose the song."

"yeah i guess.." she mumbled.

"who knows he could have a girlfriend," jade subtly raised her brows at the girl diagonal from her then looked back at amelia. "but who care anyway is it really our business."

"i care."

"amelia, you can't seriously still be so obsessed with him," bea responded. "like sure you can be but it's gotta end somewhere."

"because like what will happen if he does get a girlfriend, are you just going to be jealous of the girl or what?" jade added.

amelia shrugged. "i don't know, i guess i could get over it.. but like i've said before if it's one of you three i will hate you."

"oh.."

AUTHORS NOTE

honestly idk about this chapter. it took me so long to work out how to write them preforming without putting the whole song in

also short chapter bc next two ones are gonna be more interesting and i didn't wanna drag this on. also no proof read lol

and no.. again.. this wasn't the chapter i was talking about being excited to write👀