Chapter 1

Tom's POV:
"C'mon Starship, remember how we used to be so happy together?" I said as I tried to convince her to come back with me.

"Used to be Tom. I don't wanna date you, and you're really kinda bugging me right me," Star said, squinting her eyes.

"Just give me one more chance, please?"

"Umm, no," she said, then shut the door in front of my face.

Ugh! Why can't Star just like me! What else am I supposed to do for her to date me again?! That's when I got an idea. A love spell! A love spell is perfect for Star and I to start dating again! I'd just have to recite the spell to her and she'll want to date me again! She'll even love me! It's perfect.

I quickly made a portal leading to my room. I grabbed some gold and gems, some diamonds in case, to pay for the spell. Then I created another portal that went to the shop that sold love spells. I entered the portal once again and closed it behind me.

I walked to the counter to order the spell I wanted, luckily there was no line. Doesn't matter anyways, I can do what I want.

"Hello, can I have 1 love spell?"

"Are you sure?"

"Yes, I am sure." Why do they care? It's not their job to care or ask.

"One love spell coming right up."

He grabbed something from a shelf and held it in his hand. It was pink and glittery. It was in a heart shaped bottle? I thought it was supposed to be a spell that I had to say, not something in a bottle?

"So whoever you want to put under this spell, you just have to pour it in their food, drink, bugs, whatever, and they'll just have to eat, or drink it. Once they do, it will take effect in a couple of seconds or so, and they should be put under the spell. If you put it on something you can eat or drink, you should make a lot of whatever you're putting it on. Each one would make the spell last a month, and you'd just have to feed them the same thing each month so the spell stays intact."

"Ah, alrighty, thank you for that valuable information. How much?"

"70 gems, 780 pieces of gold, and 5 diamonds."

What?! 79 gems, 780 pieces of gold, and 5 diamonds! I mean I am rich and I can buy this, but why does it cost so much!?

"Why does it cost so much?"

"Love spells are no joke."

I guess he's right? Eh, I don't care. I just need to buy it and get out of here.

I purchased the 'spell' and made a portal leading back home. Hm, now what to put it on.. aha! I can make cupcakes and put in on there! Yes I do know how to bake and cook, I impress myself too sometimes, that's how great I am and another reason on why Star should date me.

Anyways, I started baking the cupcakes, and once I was done, I poured the spell onto the cupcakes. I got only one cupcake, because I just needed one for Star, and stored the rest somewhere else.

I made a portal leading to 'Earth' and knocked on, I guess Marco's house since Star was staying there, don't need to know how I know. I knocked on the door and was greeted by Star and Marco. Great.

Ugh, Marco. I don't like him. He could steal Star from me! Anyways, what I was here for. "What is it this time Tom?" Star asked, sounding a bit annoyed.

"I just came to give you this cupcake!" I said as I handed it to her. "Uh, thanks?"

I nodded happily. Star will finally love me. We'll finally date again. I was happy until I heard the words that came out of Marco's mouth.

"Give me the cupcake Star. Let me see if it has anything that Tom put in it."

"Ok!" Star gleefully said, handing the cupcake to him. No! He's ruining my plans! Stupid, stupid Marco!

That's when I watched in horror as Marco took a bite out of the cupcake.

Marco's POV:
I took a bite out of the cupcake. "Marco! I thought you meant something else but eat it! What were you thinking?! It could be poisoned!" Star yelled. I swallowed what I had of the cupcake in my mouth. I might regret this but oh well. It was originally meant for Star, so I doubt it's something deadly. "Nothings happening though, and I don't feeling anything. This cupcake's good too."

I looked at Tom and he looked, worried? He was sweating and had a panicked look on his face? Did- did Tom put something in this? I mean of course he would, but I don't feel any different or anything?

That's when I felt all weird. Ok he definitely put something in it! I bended over a bit and grabbed my head. "Marco? Marco what's wrong?" Star asked, worried. "My head hurts like crazy!" I responded with.

That's when Star turned to face Tom. "You did something, didn't you?"

"I- uh.-"

That's when I looked at Tom. I felt so fuzzy, and in love, with, him.? I felt so happy and warm inside.. That's when the same thing repeated in my head over and over again.

I love Tom.

Tom's POV:
Marco looked at me weirdly. It must be the love spell kicking in. Dang it! Star was supposed to take that! Not Marco!

"Tom! What did you do?!"

Marco ran to me and hugged me tightly which caused me to fall since he came to me very rather quickly. His eyes were pinkish.

"Marco! Get off of me!"

"TOM." Star yelled, waiting for an answer. "Um, well.. I put a love spell on the cupcake I made you, hoping you'd eat it, but Marco ate it instead.."

"You, what."

"Marco! Stop trying to kiss me! You're so annoying! Why did you eat the cupcake?! It wasn't even meant for you!" I shouted as I tried shoving him away.

"I just want to kiss you on the cheek! Please! I love you!"

"Ugh, no you don't! You ate something that I made that had a love spell on it you idiot! I don't want you, I want Star!"

"HEY," Star yelled. "Now because of you and your stupid love spell, we have to try and fix this! Ugh, this is so infuriating. I'll go get my spell book and see if I can find anything."

"W-wait! You can't just leave me here with Marco's state!"

"Uh, actually I can. This is your fault in the first place. Deal with it."

I huffed and tired to get Marco away from me. This wasn't the plan! Now this is how Marco's going to stay like for a month if Star doesn't come up with anything! I just wanted Star!

As I got distracted by my thoughts for a moment, Marco hugged me by my neck. (Or is it supposed to be upper chest?) "Marco!"

He laughed. "I love you so much Tom! I'll do anything for you, and I'll always love you!"

Ugh.! "No Marco! You're under a love spell! You don't love me!"

He puts on a big smile. "Nope, I do really love you!"

I groaned. This is so frustrating! That's when Star came back. Thank goodness.

"Um, apparently if you made the love spell, I know how to reverse it, but if you bought it from the only places in the universe that sells love spells, you can't reverse it, you have to wait till it wears off. Which one did you do?" She asked, as she put her hands on her hips and raised her eyebrow.

"Dang it! I bought it! It lasts a month Star!"

"SERIOUSLY?! Now we have to wait till it wears off! Way to go, Tom!"

"Don't yell at him!" Marco hissed at Star. "Marco!" Star shouted, annoyed.

I hate this.