Chapter 7

Tom's POV:
Day 6 with love spelled Marco. I haven't seen him today or heard of him so my day is going pretty great. Without Marco, everything is great. Hm, what to do. Maybe I can hang out with someone? Wait, I have no friends haha. Just Star. Maybe I can hangout with Star? Leave Marco by himself though. Let me call Star.

I picked up my phone and called Star. She picked up, and she greeted me with a smile. "Hay Tom!" I smiled instantly. "Hey Star! Would you like to hangout?"

"Oh! Sure! After school though okay?" Oh yeah, school. I remember when I sent that "counselor" to do some spying/work for me. "Alright. Call me once you get home!" Star nodded her head. "Okay, see you, bye!" She hung up. Now all I have to do is wait. When does she get out though, and what do I do in the meantime?

Hm, I mean I can do this but why should I? Yeah I am bored but still. I mean, I guess I can.

Time to go to the library that's inside my house. Yes my house does have its own room filled with books. Sometimes we just want to read you know?

I headed to the library and went the area called/labeled, "spells." I skimmed through the books and got all the books that told about love spells and stuff. Yes I am researching more about that. I'm bored okay? Might as well since Marco's under one. I'm not doing this for Marco though! Plus, I'm kind of curious too. Oh and I also need to entertain myself while I wait for Star to get out of school.

I placed the books on a table and sat down. I had grabbed 5 books. Hm, which one to read first. Ah, I'll read the, Dangers Of a Love Spell book. We should obviously know the 'dangers' to this spell first.

I opened the book and there were different sections to it. First one was about levels, I know about that one already. How it feels for them? Interesting. Hm, side effects too? Why is that in a book that has the title dangers? I skimmed through more of the sections and found one that said, "Realization." Realization? Huh, sounds intriguing enough for me to read this section first. I looked through the section, reading what it had/said.

"A person that is under a love spell should never realize they are in one. It could be dangerous for them and their mental state. If that person comes to realize that they are under the spell, they will try and find out what's "wrong with them." They will be put in a state of shock, and will have these questions. They will doubt themselves and their capability to love. Not only their capability of love will they doubt, but they will also doubt all their feelings and their mental health. It is quite dangerous for the person to know. It's not much known what they do, feel exactly, and what it does to them, but those are some things we do know. Never let a person under a love spell know that they are on in one.

If a person has realized that they are in a love spell, here are some ways to know that they have:

•They start distancing themselves
•Stops being affectionate with the one they're in love
•Doesn't seem like quite themselves
•Starts shutting themself in a room every day
•Quiet almost all the time
•Doesn't want to be around the one they're in love
•Starts acting way different then usual

If a person starts showing multiple of these and they are under a love spell, know that they are starting to get aware and trying to find answers. Try and convince them that they are not under a love spell until the love spell wears off. Oh and one more thing, do NOT mention to them that they are under a love spell. Under no circumstances mention it near them or in front of them. You're lucky if they aren't hearing you or someone else if you happen to mention it on accident.

Oh. That's quite, um. I mean, it doesn't seem like Marco has realized yet? Star and I have mentioned it around him, but it doesn't seem like he heard us? I think he was too busy being all over me, eh. Alright, I guess I'll watch out if Marco acts like this. Of course, Star will tell me how he acts or whatever since I don't like being around him, and the fact that Star lives with him.