Chapter 3

Tom's POV:
He's not here! Dang it! "Uh.. Star.?"

"What," Star yelled from the kitchen.

"Marco's not here!"

Star quickly ran to where I was. She looked at the spot where she originally placed Marco. "Oh no."

"This is like those horror movies that they have."

"Man, I just got the nachos," She says, showing me the plate of nachos on her hand. "Ok, I'll quickly pour some of this into those in case we find Marco."

I poured 1/6 of the spell/bottle into the nachos. "That should do it."

"Now we have to go find Marco," Star claimed.

"Do we really have to?" I asked with a sort of tone in my voice.

"Yes Tom."

I groaned once again. "Marco!" I yelled. Where is he? That's when I was suddenly tackled unto the ground by someone. Marco.

"Ah!" I yelled. Star quickly ran over to me and tried to get Marco off of me.

"You think you can get rid of me so easily huh?!" Marco yelled. "No, no, no! I'll always be here! I'll always love you! You can't get rid of me~!"

"Agh! Star! Give him the nachos!"

Star grabbed the nachos again and shoved them into Marco's mouth. "Eat it if you love me!" I shouted at him. Marco quickly ate the nachos as soon as I said that.

He passed out on me. Oh thank goodness. "Phew, that was, that was terrifying," I told Star.

"Looks like we gotta wait until he wakes up now," Star claimed.

"I guess," I mumbled. I threw Marco off of me and walked towards the couch. I sat down on it and so did Star.

This wasn't how things were supposed to go. Star.. ugh. Maybe this wasn't such a good idea. What was I thinking? Star should chose who she wants to be with. I can't force her.

We sat there in silence while we waited for Marco to wake up. That's when I spoke up. "I'm- I'm sorry, Star." She turned to face me. "I now realized that I shouldn't force you into anything. I care for you and everything. I should not force you to things you don't want to do. I was just- I just wanted us to be together again.. like old times. I'm sorry. You should chose who you want to be with."

Star looked at me softly for a moment. She then put on a small smile. "What you did was wrong. I'm glad you're coming to a bit of your senses though." She looked back at Marco's sleeping body.

"I still hate Marco though."

I watched Marco's sleeping body. How long was this going to take? I don't want to sit here forever. Wait, do I even have to?

That's when we saw Marco move a bit. He slowly started getting up. "Marco!" Star shouted, jumping off the couch and onto Marco. "Gah! Oh, hey Star!"

Star smiled widely. Why can't she smile at me like that.? That's when Marco spotted me. Is it too late to run?

"Tom!" Marco gleefully said. Marco put down Star and ran towards me. He gave me a big hug. I'm not going to get use to this.

"I'm so happy you're here!"

"Marco! Let go!" I yelled. His face looked sorry and embarrassed, he let go quickly. "Sorry!" He yelled. I sure do like level 1 better. Not THAT clingy like level 3 and actually gives space.

I sighed. "Don't do that."

"Oh. Okay, sorry!"

"Hey Tom? Can I talk to you for a second?" Star suddenly spoke up.