Chapter 5

Tom's POV:
We arrived at the so called fair. It seemed that it was an outside place, I saw some swings, which is what Marco calls them, this big house thing, and a wheel of some sort. That's all I managed to see from the outside.

"Let's go inside!" Marco excitedly said. "Uh, okay."

Marco led me inside and it was bigger than I imagined. There were more rides, the swing thing, some games, the house I mentioned earlier, lots of tents, and the big wheel thing that I managed to see in the distance, just better.

"So, what are we doing first?" I asked him. "Well, where do you want to go first?" Marco asked back.

Where do I want to go first? "What about that big ufo thing?" I asked, pointing at the ufo. "Sure!"

We stood in line until it was our turn. Marco gave the guy 2 tickets for some reason, and he let us in. We walked in and were told to lay down against something, standing up for some reason, but we had to lay/stand up on these black things on the sides of the UFO.

"So, how does this exactly work?"

"You'll see."

I'm guessing they turned on the ride and the things we were laying on went up too? We were told to grab onto the sides of the black things we were laying against. I grabbed them of course. That's when the ride was actually starting. It started spinning slowly and then faster!

"This is so cool! I love this!" I told Marco, a huge smile spread across my face. "I'm glad you do!" Marco responded back, giggling.

After a few minutes, the ride stopped. "Oh that was fun! Can we do it again?" Marco nodded. "How about we try other rides first, and then come back here. How does that sound?" That sounded great! "Okay!"

Marco and I went on a bunch of rides. I really liked this one that looked like a big claw and swung you all over the place while spinning. Now that one was also fun too! We went on that ride and on the UFO multiple times. It was fun!

"Alright, we got all those rides covered, do you want to go on the swing ride?"

Swing ride? "Sure."

Marco was leading me to this 'swing ride' until I saw a big BIG bunny stuffed animal. I'm not gonna say that I'm a bunny person, ever since I got my anger management bunny, but I do personally like bunnies.

"Marco! Look at the big bunny!" Marco stared in amaze. Then he looked at me. "Do you want it?" He asked. "Yes!"

Marco gave this guy that was in the tent some money. Why didn't he give him tickets? Turns out, he had to play a game in order to win and get the bunny. He had to get a certain score in order to get it too. After 5 tries, Marco succeeded. "Yes! Finally!" He shouted out.

"Congratulations, you get the bunny." Marco held the big bunny, looked at me, and smiled. "Here, you can have it, I was winning it for you." I excitedly grabbed the bunny. I like this bunny! Marco asked me if he could use dimensional scissors to bring it to my room, so it doesn't get in the way.

I sighed and let Marco open a portal into my room, then I tossed it in. We will meet later, bunny.

Marco closed the portal and grabbed my arm. He led me to the swing ride and we waited in line. We eventually were at the front of the line and gave the/a man 1 ticket. Pft. If these mortals knew me, I wouldn't have to give anything in order to enter. We got the platform/floor of the ride, and we began choosing which swing Marco and I were going to take. "Oo Tom! Come over here sit near me!" Marco yelled out as he was getting on a swing. "Okay, okay." I got on a swing that was close to Marco and put on the metal belt thingy. Once everyone was on, the swings started going up.