Chapter 14

Tom's POV:
I headed to Star's door and opened it. There stood, Marco. He was outside, listening the whole time. He was smiling.

"Of course I know sillies. Why would you think that I'd never find out? It was very wrong to keep this secret from me. Out of all people, I should've be told first. Don't you think?"
————
I stepped back a little. "Ma-Marco. You aren't supposed to know..."

"Tom. Why would you keep this a secret from me? I gave you a chance to tell me. Remember?"

...

Is that why he said that we shouldn't keep secrets from each other now that we're together..?

I shook my head. "I had to keep it for your own good! It's dangerous for you to know! I'm sorry Marco."

He laughed. "Sorry? You're sorry?"

"Marco.. please. We can fix this!" Star said.

Marco sighed and put his head down. "You never told me that I was under a spell. I thought I loved Tom with all my heart. Everything I've felt. All the feelings I've felt. The pain I felt. Everything that's because of the love spell, those feelings, what I'm feeling like right now, and what I have been feeling for the last 20 days! It's the fact that all of this turns out to be fake, and that none of this is really real!"

"Marco.. my love for you isn't fake! Doesn't that mean something deep inside..?"

Marco seemed to think about it for a moment. That's when he lifted his head and looked at Star. "Star. What did I originally feel towards Tom, when I wasn't under this love spell?"

"Um.. well.. ah.. hm.. look, Marco, let's just wait until the love spell wears off. We don't have to do all of this!"

He laughed again until he looked at Star dead in the eye. "JUST TELL ME WHAT I WANT TO KNOW!"

Star was taken back by Marco's yelling. "TOM WAS YOUR ENEMY, AND YOU BOTH HATED EACH OTHER OKAY?"

Marco looked down and grinned. "Did we now? It's funny because I was also told that Tom was the reason why I'm under this spell. Isn't that right?"

How- how does he know? It was intentionally! "It- it was an accident! But- I don't regret it though! I don't hate you anymore! I really really like you, Marco!"

His grin faded away. "An accident? You mean it was an accident for ME to eat that cupcake that carried the love spell because STAR WAS SUPPOSED TO EAT IT TO BE IN LOVE WITH YOU! OH AND WHY WAS THAT? OH RIGHT IT'S BECAUSE YOU WERE IN LOVE WITH HER."

"I-"

"Marco it's not like that anymore! He doesn't like me like that anymore! That's because he likes you now!" Star told him.

Marco puffed and then put a wide smile on his face. He started laughing and laughing. "Do you know how much I love you Tom?! DO YOU KNOW WHAT I WOULD FOR YOU?!" Tears started streaming down his face. "I LOVE YOU. IT TURNS OUT THOUGH THAT THAT LOVE WAS FAKE ALL ALONG. THESE FEELINGS I FEEL ARE NOTHING APPARENTLY! YOU KNEW THIS FROM THE BEGINNING TOO! OUR 'RELATIONSHIP' MIGHT AS WELL BE FAKE TOO!"

"Marco..." Star started.

"DON'T MARCO ME. I LOVED HIM. I LOVE TOM. I LOVE HIM SO MUCH THAT YOU CAN'T EVEN BEGIN TO COMPREHEND IT. HE LOVED YOU, STAR. HE LOVED YOU! I HATE THIS STUPUD LOVE SPELL."

That's when he turned to me. Tears all caught up in his eyes.

"I know your feelings aren't real! I know it! You cant lie to me, Tom! Not anymore!"

"My feelings are real though! Yours are too! We can move on from this and be happy!"

Marco laughed more and more. "What do you think this is?! A happily ever after story?!! "

I gulped. "Marco please! We can go through this, together!"

Marco huffed. "I SAID, NO!"

That's when he broke down and put his knees on the floor. He started hitting the ground while he smiled. "I-I thought I loved you.. my love for you felt so real! IT FELT SO REAL TO ME," He yelled through tears. "APPARENTLY IT WASN'T THOUGH!"

He laughed and laughed as he began choking on his tears and his voice began getting shaken.

I walked a little bit towards him and lended out my hand. "Ma-Marco.. it is real.. for me it is. I love you, and I know that you love me too.. You can even try to learn to if you're not certain of it! Just please..."

Marco stopped hitting the floor and got up. He ran towards me and threw me onto the ground while he was on top of me.

"Tom!" Star yelled out.

Marco tried hitting me, but I was a lot stronger then him, so I just grabbed him by his arms. Some of his tears fell on my face. "WHY, WHY, WHY?! All I wanted was to be able to love you and for you to love me back! For it to be real and not just a dream! That was all!" He choked on a few of his tears. He began sobbing and laughing. "All of this is because of a love spell. That's so funny, am I right?"

He stopped trying to hit me.

"It- it felt, no. It feels so real!"

I'm sorry Marco. Causing you this pain.

"Marco.. you're not okay.. let us help you. Let us fix this. Tom clearly loves you. Even if you think you don't or that he doesn't, deep down I know you do love him, and that you know that he loves you too. It doesn't matter if you're under a love spell."

Marco stopped laughing and sobbing. He turned his head to her with eyes filled with the saddest tears. "

"BULLSHIT! YOU'RE WRONG."

He began huffing and laughing hysterically. That's when he got his arms loose from me and began heading out the door. "Marco!" I yelled after him.

"Marco! Don't leave! We need to help you!" Star yelled.

He exited Star's room and headed to his. He locked his/the door.

Star held out her wand that she quickly grabbed and aimed at Marco's door. "Supersonic Leech Bomb!"

The door blew up, but Marco was already gone. He had used the dimensional scissors. "He- He's gone! No!"

I let my knees drop onto the ground and began hitting the floor as I bent over. "No, no, no, no, no!"

Small tears formed in my eyes. Why am I feeling like this.? I don't- I shouldn't be feeling this.. we have barley been together and had been having these feelings! I shouldn't be affected this much.. No! This isn't right!

Star bent down and put her hands on my shoulders. "It's okay Tom."

"It's not okay! He could be gone forever!"

Star tried her best to reassure me. "Look, there's 10 more days until the spell wears off, right? Well if Marco doesn't come back in those 10 days, the spell will wear off anyways. There's a chance he'll forget anything happened, and he'll come back considering that he has dimensional scissors, and that he would know that he's in another dimension.

That's right. He'll come back. He'll come back. I know he will. He will.

"You're right.. he'll come back."

Star hugged me. "It's going to be okay."

...

If he comes back after 10 days and forgets.. he will think of me as not a friend, lover, not anything else but an enemy. I thought I was ready for that/this, but.. I don't want to face that anymore.. no..

———————-———————-————————————
Wow what a chapter am I right? Also, a special chapter will be coming up! That's all I can say. Anyways I really hope you guys enjoyed this chapter! Have a good day/ afternoon/ night! Love you all! <3