Chapter 13

Guys, just know, I would've had them go on a date, but I'm not good at writing that- So sorry that I didn't really make them go on a date-
———————-———————-———————-————
Tom's POV:
Day 20 with love spelled Marco. Things are going great, we've been hanging out a lot! There's 10 days left before the spell wears off. We'll just have to hang out more- yeah. Oh! We should go somewhere today. Hm, where.. maybe somewhere here on Earth? Let me go ask Star what they have here.

I picked up my phone and called Star, she answered.

"Hey Tom! What's up?"

"I wanna take Marco somewhere, here on Earth, but I don't know where. I guess I don't know what really is here at Earth. Can you tell me where I could take him?"

"Didn't Marco take you to Britta's Tacos once? You guys can go there."

"Ohh yeahh! Great idea, thanks Star! Bye!"

"Bye."

I hung up and put my phone away. I made a portal that led to Earth and that led to the outside of Marco's room. Once I got through, I closed it. I knocked on the door of Marco's room.

"Marco! It's me, let's go some place!"

No response. Hm. Strange.

I knocked again. "Marcoo? Are you there?"

No response once again. Weird. Maybe he's not in his room, I should go ask Star.

I went to go look for Star, and she was in her room. "Hey Star, do you know where's Marco?" I asked. Star shook her head no. That's when she closed the door while I was still inside. "Tom. We need to have a serious discussion." Huh? "Uh, sure? What's wrong?" What could possibly be wrong? "Marco-"

"Tom? I'm here! Sorry I was in the kitchen, and I heard your voice coming from upstairs! I'm here now!"

I looked at Star. "Let's talk about this later, okay?"

"But-"

"Okay bye!"

I exited Star's room and had a big smile plastered on my face.

"Marco!" I beamed.

"Tom!" Marco shouted in delight.

"So, let's go hang out at Britta's Tacos! Yeah?"

Marco seemed to like the idea. "Yeah, sure. Let's go!"

"By the way, my treat, I'll pay for both us," I told him.

"No, it's ok! I'll pay!"

"No me."

"No me"

"Marco."

"Okay, okay, I give in!" He laughed.

I sighed and opened a portal that led to Britta's Tacos. Marco went in first and then I did. We got through, so I closed the portal. We walked up to the serving person (I forgot what they're called) and ordered our tacos. I ordered 5 because they're just absolutely delicious! Marco ordered 3. I payed and we sat down on a table.

We began eating our tacos and started talking a bit. "I like being here with you, Marco," I said. A warm smile appeared on his face. "I like being here with you too, Tom. I love you so much. I don't know what I'd do without you!"

I smiled and cringed a little. As we continued taking a bite out of our tacos, I remembered. I kind of wish this wasn't a love spell. Only 10 days till it wears off. I remember when at first, I couldn't wait until that day. Now, I don't want it to come. I just want Marco to love me. You know, without saying so many cringy things and stuff. This love spell really makes Marco cringy and, it makes him over do it sometimes with the whole "I love you" thing.