Chapter 1

Blood was the only thing Dream could see. It decorated the walls and the floor, oozing through the cracks of the obsidian and seeping deep into the floor. He couldn't feel much, his limbs drawn numb flowing every hit he had to take. He was fed up, Quackity, someone he never before had a reason to fear, was now the person he was most feared now. Every day, including this one, Quackity would return to torture Dream, all for a stupidly of a powerful book.

-----------------

"STOP PLEASE" Dream cried out. No matter how much he begged for the torture to stop it keeps getting more and more unpleasant for him. Soon enough Quackity left Dream alone bleeding, bruises covering his arms and chest, mask broken in half revealing half of his face as blood yet again decorated the obsidian walls and the floor. Dream slowly got up wincing as he was able to stand. He started walking to a cauldron filled with water the color being a reddish and brownish color. He poor some water on his face to get the blood off of his bloody beaten-up face. Then everything went dark for him.

----------------

When Dream next woke up, he looked over at his clock to see the time, 10 hours had passed. He didn't want to sleep for that long, it was only an hour or so before Quackity made his now-routine visit to the prison. In fact, he probably already was there, just going through all the security policies and sneaking in his ax, again. Dream got up and walked over to the chest. He double-checked the book was still in place, so when he was sure it was safe, he closed the box and walked away from it. He sat down next to the wall, as close as he could get to the lava without the heat burning him too much, Quackity didn't like when he did that, but Dream didn't care anymore. He eyed the clock that was perched upon the other wall and counted down until the lava fell, and the person he feared the most stepped through. A couple of seconds turned to a minute. A minute turned to five minutes. Five minutes turned to thirty minutes. And lastly, thirty minutes turned into an hour. Dream's head snapped to the side as a wall shot up beside him, and the lava began disappearing, he knew who was here. Dream didn't look up as he heard faint footsteps approaching him. He listened as the figure tapped their boots on the floor, and as the lava melted back down into a never-ending abyss. The wall beside him dropped, just like his hope. "Dream, I'm feeling generous today, so tell me. Where is the revive book?" Dream's eyes looked up to see non-other than Quackity stood before him. "I'm waiting. Make it fast, I don't have all day." "You know I can't give you it Quackity. It is too dangerous." Silence filled the air as both men stared at each other, one growing furious while the other, being more terrified. "Fine, you had your chance. I wonder how much longer it'll take to break your spirits." Dream didn't have time to respond, a punch was thrown and hit him dead in the nose. Blood started to spill down his face and soak into his once-orange, now crimson-red shirt. It was all he could feel. Hit. After. Hit. Until he wasn't in control anymore, he was done. "OK, OK STOP! THE BOOK IS IN THAT CHEST, JUST STOP PLEASE!" The hits stopped. And all Dream could hear before once again blacking out, was a terrifying laugh and footsteps, streaking away from his bloody figure.

----------------

Quackity walked out a hand on hand with the revival book laughing his fucking ass off as he headed out of the prison, careful not to be spotted by anyone else. Once he arrived in Las Nevadas it was pitch black out only thing that could be seen as the beautiful stars that covered the sky and the lights of that ugly ass burger van... great-

"Hello, Quackity" someone spoke from behind.

"HEY- oh... it's you.." Quackity rolled his eyes with a disgusted look plastered on his face as he hid the book behind himself.

"Oi, don't ya think that's a bit rude, " Wilbur said, those wide eye crimson red staring into the younger eyes lingering to Quackitys hands. 

"So whatcha hiding darling"

"Nothing," Quackity said too hastily 

"Sure seems like something, Whatcha hiding Big Q"

"I said nothing go back to your shit van and leave me the fuck along  Soot," Quackity said with an aggressive tone if you haven't noticed yet.

"Alright love then ill head out seems pretty late don't ya think and you need to wash up cause if you haven't noticed but you are kinda covered in blood hun," Wilbur said with a seductive tone leaning down to grab Quackitys freehand kissing it lightly then leaving. Leaving an angry duck behind. 

Quackity started to head up to his room all the way to the top of the needle to be clear. sitting in bed book in hand thinking why the hell did he have to torture someone for some fucking stupid revival book cause he made a fucking deal with schaltt. 

---------------

Omg, I tortured someone for a deal, omg omg omg omg I'm more of a terrible person than I already am. First a bad son then friend then-boyfriend the husband to finance now all the way to a person how much worst can I get Quackity mentally screamed at himself. What do I do know with it do I revive him? What happens if I don't will glatt keep haunting me? But what happens if I do? I might get killed again omg I don't wanna die at the hands of him again. Quackity started to cry and scream sobbing his god damn heart out throwing things, smashing the glass to the floor he cried and cried. "I can't believe I hurt someone" the strong high walls had finally collapsed down to the ground, he was all covered in DReam's blood, in DREAM'S BLOOD. Quackity quickly took off his clothes heading to the bathroom turning on the water of the shower not caring how hot it was. He likes it when the burning sensation starts touching his skin he loves it, he starts forgetting about the blood and starts thinking about the water. If you haven't known this Quackity loves the rain, he admires it. But he sure does hate storms- oh dear oh no Quackity why are you crying? "nono I can't do this I'm turning into Schaltt, just like he said I would I don't wanna be like him" 'Oh but you are you pathetic bastered' the voice in his head told him so. "But i- I don't wanna be like him, I wanna disappear, please" 'shut off the water, good boy go to the kitchen, yep grab the knife from the sink, oh yes that one is good, put your sleeve up, yeah yeah just like that you know what to do next Quackity' Quackity slowly pulls up his sleeves of his bathrobe revealing plenty of old and new scars on his wrists. 

One

Cut

Two

Cut

Three 

cut

Oh, how Quackity started to cry out in pain screaming as if he was in a horror movie tears flowing down his cheek like a waterfall. "I can't do this anymore I need to leave," Quackity told himself in the mirror looking at his disgusting body so skinny to the point you can see his ribcage so scarred up, how fucking gross. Quackity packed up everything leaving the rope that held two rings. And bringing the revival book. Running, he quickly started to run towards the prison knowing that Sam is on break at this time. Why? Why is he running to the prison he doesn't know why but he is sure to follow his guts this time. Once he made it in he made his way inside going through the halls making it to the lava wall. Waiting for the platform to come to his end he hopped on and got off the lava wall falling down revealing a used to be somewhat peaceful Dream to a terrified one.

--------------

Quackity? What's he doing here doesn't he already have the book? "hey Dream get up now" he said with a hasty yet shaky tone of voice. Why are his eyes red? Has he been crying? Is he okay? Wait why am I worried for him? "Could you tell me what's going on" "I'm helping you escape okay now, hurry up and let's go" Quackity exclaimed making DReam flinch hard making Quackity feel remorse?

-----

We ran and ran and ran. I can't believe I just helped Dream escape prison.

------

I can't believe I'm actually out of prison.