Chapter 7

Quackity was the first to wake up the next morning, all pains from the sex having worn off overnight. He felt guilty, like a burden. He had been through worse pain yet, he had been so exhausted that Dream did everything for them both yesterday, and Quackity hated that feeling. He slowly got up and out of bed, noticing that both he and Dream were still in the clothes from the day before, but he didn't care. He slowly made his way out of the room, testing every floorboard he stepped on. He opened the door so slowly, stepped out, and glanced behind him at Dream, getting lost at the sight for a second before shutting the door behind him. He sighed, glad he made it out to the room undetected. He felt bad that Dream did everything, helped him out in the bathroom, cooked for him, and so much more. It then hit Quackity, he would make breakfast for Dream! He headed down the stairs into the kitchen and didn't waste any time pulling out various different pots and pans, setting them in their assorted places before pulling out the foods and beginning cooking their breakfast. At some point, Quackity had turned on the radio, loud enough to hear over the cooking but not enough to wake up Dream but because of the volume, Quackity didn't hear the steps approaching him, he only felt the arms snake around his waist. 

 "Oh my god Dream you scared me."

 "Sorry, this smells really good, what is it?"

 "Almost done."

 "Your so sarcastic, I love it." 

 "OK mister flirts a lot, get off me I need to tip away from this grease."

Dream lets go of Quackity's waist and lean on the granite countertop. Quackity turned off the stove and grabbed two plates for him and Dream from the cupboard. He grabbed the wooden spoon grabbing bits of scrambled eggs and refried beans from the pan, then placed the food on the plate. Grabbing both the plates placing the food on the table. Dream grabbing both of them glasses of water then pulls out the chair so Quackity can sit and pulls himself a chair to sit. The two ate quietly with comfortable silence till Quackity broke off the silence asking,

"What are we Dream?"

"Well to be honest I really really like you a lot ya know, and I hope we can be in a relationship if you'll like and feel comfortable with it. I mean like you don't have to like me back it's alright" 

"oh, wait but why?"

"What do you mean why"

"I mean why do you even like me?"

"Cause your cute and adorable your beautiful, I love your chaotic energy, and don't get me started on your personality it's amazing. You are unique, amazing your talented, and beautiful inside and out I know that I don't know much about you but I do know that you are the one I want to be with. It's not much to say because there are so many things I can list about why I would want to be with why I like you Quackity. I fucking love you Quackity. I don't care that you tortured me you were going through stuff and didn't know how to cope it was like me I manipulated and hurt people I loved and cared about cause I didn't know what to do with my life but now spending time with you I realize I have worth in my life you treat me so well I want to treat you 10 times better cause I love you. I love you so fucking fucking much Quackity you wouldn't understand"

"I- I- um-um I- I don't know what to say, you love me?" Quackity stuttered  with a flustered face from Dreams confession. "yes I love you and I understand if you don't lo-"

"Dreamiloveyoutoosomuchalso" Quackity quickly said

"wait what proper English please?"

"I said I love you too" Quackity mumbled out loud enough for Dream to hear.

"So does this make us official?" Dream asked with hope and excitement 

"yeah, this makes us official" Quackity smiled looking at Dream from his plate.

-------

"Sooo hows my boyfriend doinnng," Quackity said excitedly to call Dream his now-boyfriend. "I'm doing fantastic today love" Dream said pulling Quackity into his lap straddling him. "love?" Big Q smirked.  "yes your the love of my life" Quackity hummed putting his head into Dream's neck. Dream hugging Quackity close as if this moment would disappear forever and he would wake up from a dream. Soon enough time has passed by, the sun has begun to set and you can hear the soft snores coming for the younger. Dream slowly picked up Quackity and took him to his bed and lay with him covering them with a thick blanket. "goodnight love" Dream said before sleep took over him.