Chapter 6

Both men panted as they came down from their highs, bodies tangled together in an awkward, yet comfortable positioning. Their eyes locked together as they regained their breath. "I can't believe we just did that," Quackity stated, in shock that the other agreed to do something like that. "You did dare me too, how can I back out from that?" They smiled at each other, a new, stronger bond forming between them that they both were unaware of arriving. They were both lost each other's eyes, lost in thought too. Quackty's smile faltered as he thought about what Dream had said. Did he only agree to the activity because of a dare? Did Dream have the same feelings for Quackity that Q had for Dream? Was this the end of their friendship? "Hey, what's wrong?" Dream asked, snapping the other out of his puzzled trance. "Why did you agree to do this?" Quackity gestures to both of their bodies with his hands. "What are your intentions here, Dream." "My intentions? What do you mean by that?" "Dream. Did you agree to have sex with because of the dare, or was it something else?" "You think I'd only have sex with you because of the dare?" "It is what you said... do you think of me in a more-than-friends way or not?" "How about I show you how I feel, how I truly feel?" "What do you mean 'show me?" Dream untangled himself from Quackity and the sheets, getting up and leaving the room, taking a change of clothes with him, and leaving Quackity confused. When the blonde came back into the room, he had his signature green hoodie and black pants on. He walked over to the bed, where Quackity still lay, and picked said man up in his arms, now carrying him bridal style. Quackity stayed silent, he was confused and kinda mad at Dream for leaving him there like that but his anger soon ebbed away. Dream had brought him into the bathroom that had been decorated with jasmine-scented candles spread about the room.

Rose petals were spread across the rim of the bathtub and a change of clothes for Quackty was on the toilet lid, folded in a neat pile. "Oh my god, did you set this all up?" "Just for you, your probably gonna need a lot of aftercare so I wanted to make it less boring." Dream carried Quackty over to the bath and placed him down in the water, being careful so that he wouldn't hurt Quackity any further. Before Q could say anything, Dream got up and turned to one of the cupboards, pulling out a navy blue and gold bath bomb, with as many rubber ducks as he could carry. He quickly turned around and dropped them in the water, surprising Quackity, who had his head leaned back and his eyes were shut. He looked at where the things had splashed, watching the water turn navy blue and the gold swirl around it in satisfying swirls. He was amazed how the color was that strong, when the rubber ducks bobbed to the surface, being led over to Quackity, who scooped them up in his arms.

 "Yougotmerubberducksthankyousomuchohmygodtheirsocut-" 

 "English please Quackity, I can't understand a word your saying." Quackity sighed, not an annoyed sigh but a happy, content one. "Thank you for the rubber ducks, and for the rest of this I love it." "Your welcome. Now, let's get you taken care of." Dream helped Quackity relax for however much time he wanted. Setting up music, massaging Quackity's sore limbs. Helping him get changed and carrying him to the bed so he can make them food. When it was done, Dream took the food upstairs and they both ate watching Shrek (because I watched Shrek while writing this, pure cheese). When they finished their food, no words were shared as they say their plates aside and cuddled into each other, happy with the new relationship they had formed.