CHAPTER 11

"Rio! Venga aquí ahorita!" Quackity yelled annoyance hinted through the yell.

Rio came running towards his mama, stepping on the flower bed Quackity has worked on for the past hour. "Yes mama"

Quackity gave him a motherly look.

Rio turned his head over his shoulder noticing the flower bed all messed up, he grimaced at the sight mumbling a "Sorry ma". He had his hands at his back looking down at the ground his wavy raven-haired covering his eyes.

Quackity sighed, "It's okay mijo, Your dad is calling you to help him inside," he said calmly, trying not to get so upset. He gave Rio a smile and nodded his head towards the entrance of the house, right when Dream called for his name again. "Go," Quackity said. He watched as Rio run inside, he turned back around facing the flower bed with a sigh. 'I'll do it tomorrow' he said to himself silently. He takes off his dirty gloves and starts heading inside taking a huge whiff of frijole de sopa, he smiled to himself heading towards the smell and seeing Rio setting up the dining table grumbling to himself.

Quackity felt arms wrap around his waist making him giggle. "Hey duckling" Dream whispered next to Quackity's ear. Dream turned Quackity around now facing him, Dream lent in and gave him a loving kiss, Quackity recuperating it back only to be interrupted by a cry causing them both to wince at the noise from the living room. "I'll get her, you make sure Rio washes his hand" Quackity smiled at Dream turning to get his baby girl in the living room.

"Hola hermosa, it's okay, mama's here, let's go eat hm?" Quackity said with a hushed voice to Leslie. Leslie replied by babbling baby nonsense. He sets Leslie down next to Dream, his husband. Yep, husband. Dream ended up proposing the next day Rio was born. Five years later Leslie was born, Leslie was a great surprise to their family. It warmed the couple, they were able to give more love to their beautiful family. It gave Dream more people to protect at all costs. It gave Quackity a reason to give more love.

-------

"Fuck, Dream" Quackity gasped against Dream's lips. "The-mmh-are-omg hmm is right across the hall," He said between kisses. "So?" Dream said smirking while lifting Quackity up, his arms slid up around Dream's neck the kiss never stopping as Dream opened the door that led to their bedroom behind him.

Quackity's back meeting the bed, Dream hovering over him with a wanting, lusty look. In between kisses both of them in a haste to take off each other's clothes.

"This okay ducky?" Dream looked at Quackity waiting to see if it was alright to continue. He nodded a quick yes, slowly Dream worked himself up adding a finger, thrusting it in and out then adding another, and finally a third. Dream kept looking up at the younger making sure he was okay.

Quackity was in heaven, it's been so long since they both were able to be so intimate with each other due to Rio and then Leslie being born. Every time they get the chance only to be interrupted by a cry or Rio wanting something. His thoughts were interrupted when he felt the tip of Dream's dick near his entrance making him shudder, he didn't even feel it when Dream's fingers slipped out. Quackity looked up at Dream biting his lower lip and nodding for Dream to continue.
Dream groaned as he felt Quackity's tight walls surround his dick once he entered. He stopped once he was fully inside of Quackity letting him adjust, waiting for the approval for him to move forward.

With the consent of his lover, he slowly pulled out and thrust right onto Quackity's prostate, making the ravenette yelp out in pleasure making Dream even more turned on. Quackity wrapped his arms around Dream's neck, indulging Dream in a messy kiss. The kiss was filled with love, lust, and need. Dream whispering sweet nothings into Quackity's ear. Dream swear it felt like his first time with Quackity, felt like he was falling in love all over again with his beautiful lover.

Pants and quiet moans filled the room. The moon shimmers through the couple's bedroom window. "I-I'm close hun" Quackity moaned. Dream grunted with acknowledgment grabbing Quackity's hands and his together as they both came at the same time. Both of them shared a kiss of love and gratitude as they rode out their high.

"Want a bath love?" Dream panted out.

"Mm, no want cuddles please, " Quackity said sleepily.

"Of course ducky"

"Goodnight cariño"

"Goodnight ducky, I love you"

"I love you too" was the last thing that was said between the two as they both fell asleep wrapped up against each other. Their two kids sleeping right across the hall. A great family, with no worries.

Right?

W̶r̶o̶n̶g̶