Chapter 10

Its been currently four months in, Quackity's pregnancy. Quackity grew very tired and hard to move he felt a lot of weight on his back. It grew a tiring and painful process. Dream of course was really worried but Quackity kept brushing it off saying he was fine.

----

Quackity was currently eight and a half months in. Dream was currently building a new room for their new child. Dream was very extremely excited for his child to be born, he just couldn't wait. Dream finished up putting the door. He need to get more wood and a couple of trades from a nearby village they had found instead of going to the other one that was way closer. He was getting up and heading to the storage room to grab some trading goods for materials needed to get. He was heading out the door and wrote a note to Quackity saying he was getting materials and that he would be right back.

Good morning sleeping beauty or afternoon, If I'm not back by the time you read this note, I have headed out to get materials for our baby's room, the room is done just need to make the crib and paint it however you would like love. See you soon darling.

Love Dream, <3 :)

------

Dream was about to head back home with the stuff he has gotten, with food, and gifts being given to him as congratulations from the village for their soon-to-be child. As he was saying thank you to the villagers he got a ping from his comm.

Dream I think I'm giving birth where the hell are you

Oh, holy fucks sake.

"IS ANYBODY HERE EXPERIENCED IN GIVING BIRTH AS IN DO YOU KNOW HOW TO DELIVER A FUCKING BABY" Dream screamed out from the top of his lungs with fear laced into his voice.

One person yelled out

"I do!" He looked middle-aged and had doctor's clothing on so I think he knows what he is doing.

"Great follow me!" Dream yelled out

"Alright someone's giving birth if I'm correct?" the middle-aged man asked, as he started following the taller blonde

"yes my boyfriend is" Dream replied walking faster hand carrying bags of material

"Alright assuming he is nine months in right?"

"no- he's eight and a half months in"

"Oh god"

"What is there a problem with that?"

"Yes well no it means the baby is a premature baby and could possibly have health issues later in the future and won't develop as fast as other babies well depending if you are human or hybrid" The doctor kept rambling off which made Dream freak out inside.

"Uh- I um okay we're here" Dream fumbles with keys in his hand trying to unlock the door hearing the shouts and yelps from his boyfriend. As he open the door he dropped everything he was holding and ran up the stairs with the doctor, he opened the room of their door to see Quackity sweating like crazy, hair damp, and his chest heaving up and down breathing in and out heavily.

"Omg babe Quackity are you okay!? Wait no that's a stupid question, of course, you aren't" Dream freaking out from the inside and outside, not knowing what to do. Besides that, the doctor went straight to work telling Quackity to breathe and telling him when to push.

"Hold my hand love, squeeze as hard as you want alright?" Dream said calmly but with a shaky breath. Quackity nodded.

"Alright push"

And so he did so, squeezing Dream's hand as tightly he could be making Dream yelp out in pain. Dream looked over to see what the doctor was doing and he got a wave of dizziness hit him.

"Okay I see the head keep pushing as hard as you can alright"

And so he did so. Quackity gritted through his teeth yelling out in pain

"ERGH- FUCK YOU DREAMMMM, YOU DID THIS TO ME" Quackity screamed even more.

"I'm sorry hun! But you asked for it-"

Then the cry of a baby startled him and Quackity. Quackity sighed in relief and was handed the baby covered with a white blanket.

The doctor smiled and gladly said "It's a wonderful beautiful boy"

Dream leaned over to see his now new baby-born son. He kissed the top of Quackity's head and mumbled, "You did great love"

Quackity was trying to shoo the baby by swaddling him and it did end up working. Quackity looked over tiredly at his boyfriend and asked if he wanted to hold him. With that question it startled Dream he was quite nervous to hold him but he did end up doing so.

"Hey there little guy, you're quite cute" Dream put out his pointer finger for the little boy to grab which he did indeed do. "Omg, your so cute" Dream cooed softly. He played around with the baby for a bit and asked Quackity what shall his name be.

"Rio. His name should be Rio" Quackity said softly.

"Is that in Spanish...?" Dream asked softly now that the baby fell asleep in his arms.

"Yeah, it means River..."