Chapter 9

February it was February that meant that Quackity was in the second month of his pregnancy. It was 8:30 in the morning. Quackity was awake baking Chocolate croissants in the kitchen of his and Dream's adobe home. Quackity was putting the croissants in the oven when he felt a pair of arms wrap behind him hugging his waist. Quackity smiled to himself. "Good morning Dreamy," Quackity said to Dream. Dream responded groggily saying good morning back. "Whatcha making love?"

"Some croissants so the three of us can eat"

"Three of us, who's the other person?"

"Our baby you stupid" Quackity giggled

Quackity started humming to a tune. Dream started swaying to the rhythm Quackity was humming to. Soon enough they both started dancing in the kitchen. Both of them in their own little world. Then Quackity hugged Dream, Dream hugging back. Quackity buried his head in Dream's chest. He smiled at the small gesture his ducky did. Soon enough the swaying had stop and they stayed at the position. A couple of minutes have passed by, all you were able to hear was the chirping of the birds that flew by, and then you were able to hear slight quiet snores from the younger.

Dream picked up Quackity careful with his belly. Dream went up the stairs quietly trying not to wake up the smaller. He opened the door of their shared room and laid Quackity down on the bed, he then laid with him sitting on the bed while Quackity cuddled up to Dream.

-----------
All of a sudden the timer for the croissants went off.

Ding

Ding

Dream woke up from his slumber and quietly got off the bed then he felt a hand yank his wrist. He turned to see a sleepy Quackity with his eyes closed holding on to his wrist.

"Don't go please" Quackity said sleepily

Dream nodded and hurriedly picked up Quackity trying to be careful yet again with the other's belly. Dream went down the stairs and laid Quackity down on the couch while Dream went to go take the croissants out of the oven. Quackity got up from the couch slowly and made his way over to Dream, rubbing his eyes with the palm of his wrists trying to rub off the sleep from his vision to get a clearer view of Dream Quackity sat on the chair of the kitchen island and watched Dream fill the croissants up with chocolate.

Dream finished up with the last one and placed one croissant on each plate, he slide the plate over to Quackity who had immediately begun eating it.

"Mmmm, this is so fucking good," Quackity said his mouth full of food. Dream laughed.

---------

After they finished eating breakfast they were both cuddled up on the couch covered in blankets while Dream had his hand over Quackity's bump, Quackity's hand over Dreams.

Their soon-to-be child...