Chapter 5

'omg,' Quackity thought to himself. This is really happening isn't it, wait this can't be actually happening right now can it, wait its is happening I have to say something shit oh I know what to say I think I'm making the right choice " yeah I'm positive" Quackity whispered back which made dream have a flabbergasted expression plastered on his stupid-looking face. Then Dream got back to reality and slowly started working his way around Quackity's neck leaving behind purple and pinkish marks on Quackity's neck making Quackity shudder underneath Dream's hold. Quackity flinch in pleasure when Dream kissed a certain spot on his neck, making Dream grin widely. Dream digging his teeth into the spot on that quackity finched at, letting a moan escape out of Quackity's mouth hands still pinned above his head. Dream lifted his head away from quacks neck making a 'pop' with his mouth. Dream stared at Quackity with lust as Quackity stared back at Dream with a burning desire waiting for what's coming next. Dream leaned in to kiss Quackity, Quackity also lean in. The kiss was filled with this passionate lust, every second the both of them splitting the kiss apart to breathe then going back at it again. The kiss was gentle but rough, slow but fast. Then Dream nibbled on Quackity's bottom lip asking for an entrance, Quackity accepted and opened his mouth letting Dream's tongue slip in his mouth exploring every inch of Quackity's mouth from the bottom to the top to the left from the right. Dream started to break this kiss leaving Quackity all red and out of breath, panting like some sort of dog.

"Alright let us make a little competition " Dream said

Quackity listened 

---------

It's not like he was innocent of it, Quackity couldn't deny peeking at his friend's? enemy? erect dick as well. Nervousness had turned to lust real quick.

One might have thought Quackity was shy about making noises, and in another case, it might have been true, but in this situation, he intended to take Dream's sounds in, without interference. Which was why he kept rather quiet.

Dream's low grunts that filled the room were mesmerizing to him. Quackity simply breathed heavily, stroking himself in a lazy motion with his eyes shifting between Dream's movements and anything else in the room that wasn't his eyes.

Because that was the one thing they both had silently mutually agreed on, It was a fun competition.

So why did Quackity crave that so passionately? He felt the desperate need stirring up his organs, and his senses. Perhaps the taboo was what made it tempting.

There was no time to waste thinking about it any longer, though. Quackity barely noticed Dream shifting from his position on the bed until he reached out with his free hand to trail down Quackity's arm with his fingertips.
Quackity interrupted his yearning and glued his eyes to the masculine hand nearing his own. Before he could verbally question it, Dream spoke up.

"What if we touched each other?"

That was the moment that broke every taboo, so naturally, Quackity heaved his head to confirm Dream was serious.
With that, the sight before him completed. Dream's messy dirty blonde hair, red cheeks, and slightly parted lips that Quackity would have liked to kiss more than anything else in the world.

Whether it was in mental preparation or to tease Dream a little, Quackity licked his lips before muttering a hushed "Okay."

Probably imagined it, but he felt his hand trembling reaching out to Dream's dick. He shifted as well, bringing their bodies closer together. Mere centimeters were separating them now, and Quackity secretly wished he could close the gap.

Dream had changed his grasp as well, Quackity's member instead of his own now loosely in his hand.

Quackity, who had his gaze on Dreams crotch again now felt a new, strange situation. Pleasure rode through him, but not because of him. His eyes perceived the motion he performed with his hand, yet it was asynchronous to the emotion he felt. The trick this played on him made Quackity feel hazy, and he gasped a little.