Chapter One: Pay up

Author Point Of View -

It's a dark and cold night in this winter season. People were either in their beds sleeping or out on late-night dates. While others... particularly this one person, would be out for blood.

Here, a man, a psycho as crawled out his habitat, in search of a very brave and unfortunate soul to whom owed THEE Mad Bunny Of Seoul City, money. The psycho in question is pissed at this man's audacity and will make him pay with his life.

He'll be sorry to have owed The Mafia boss of BangtanBoys.

Step-
Step-
Step-

A man in all black walked the late-night street restlessly, searching for a crazy fucker. A fucker so stupid to have owed the man in question $5,000,000¥ won. He really fucked up this time...

Approaching a two-story house, he covered his poker face with a rabbit mask he always wears once he decides to do some killing. Taking steps closer and closer to the house, now at the front door, he did this...

Knock knock knock.

He knocked on the front door before him and awaited his foolish victim.

Steps from within the closed house slowly approached the doorway. Steps slow and steady.

The mad buddy waited patiently, like a beast patiently waiting for its prey to fall into his arms...dead...soon to be.

The door's knob twitched and then turn right from the beast's point of view.

"What is it-" The man in question paused. Frozen in-between his words. What he saw before he freaked him to his bones. It's like he saw a ghost or something. His blood run cold.

"Mr. Yoo. It's been a long time... hasn't it." The man in a white bunny mask spoke in a calm and dark voice. A voice so calm and airy it could make your heart stop just as your ears heard it.

"m-Mr j-Jeon...i-I..." The man name Mr. Yoo took terrified steps back. Steps which long to be away, far away from the house he was in. Far away from The Mad Bunny.

" May I enter?~" The Mad Bunny's tone playfully creepy.

10 minutes later -

"So Mr. Yoo~ Where is it?~"

'i-i-i..I- Ahhhhhhh!-" Mr. Yoo screamed in pain, Boody pain.

"I'm sorry~ I didn't quite catch that~Come again~" The Mad Bunny spoke yet again playfully creepy with his airy aura. His hands placed at his ears trying to hear what the bloody Mr. Yoo said. He didn't quite catch what he said since Mr. Yoo ended up screaming in pain instead.

"Arghh! Ahhhh!...p-plea...se...no m-more..." The man begged. The Mad Bunny had pulled out his knife from a new freshly carved hole.

"What?!~ you want more?!~" The Mad Bunny let out as if he didn't hear what the man actually said. Mr. Yoo was in pain as he tried to catch his breath and speak through all the hurting he was going through.

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!"

"Where is the fucking money you owe me Mr. Yoo?!" The Mad Bunny as finally got tired of playing.