Chapter Five: Arranged Marriage

Taehyung Point Of View -

[A little earlier, before the end of last chapter]

I was in my room catching some z's for an hour and a half. After waking up and then taking a bath from the day I've had, I got dressed and ready to study and complete the assignments given.

"I can't believe they really gave us home work...Home Work! It's only been a day, A Day!"

"Sigh."

"It's best I just do it and leave it at that, getting fed up over it won't complete it..."

So I sat down around my desk and computer, jotting down information and completing my assignments. 6/7 complete.

"Ugh..."

I stretched my limbs for a bit and then back at it again.

After two hours or so, I was finally done.

"Thank God..."

I looked over to my wall clock and saw that I had an whole hour before dad got home from work.

[Currently 5 pm]

Author Note: Taehyung got home at 1pm (Spent 6 hours at school).
He took a nap and woke up at 2:30pm (1 and a 1/2 hour nap).
He woke up and took a bath and stuff till 3:00pm (30 minutes bath and stuff).
He did school work and stuff till 5pm (2 hours in total).

Author Point Of View -

Taehyung had nothing else to do, hence he was left to do some over thinking brain storming. It's as he said before, getting occupied helps him forget all his worries.

He took out his phone and scrolled through his contacts, only to be left with non. He only had his dad, Mr. Woo and his sister numbers saved. He was truly alone. The sad part is...he doesn't have anyone to talk too.

In the end, he ended up doing nothing but to sleep.

As he was about to take yet another nap, he noticed a piece of paper on the floor's fluffy white carpet.

He was curious as to what it was or what was on it and went to look at it.

On that paper was a number. He didn't know where it was from nor how it got there. He was confused and at a lost.

He pondered what he should do with and then, he just put it away. Not wanting to get into it yet. He started to feel sleepy.

I guess being bored and over thinking about things makes one sleepy.

He took another rest.

The hour had come to an end and his father's car pulled up Infront of the house and before the fountain. Taehyung was still sleeping so he didn't no tat his father had arrived.

After a while, a maid came to his room's door and knocked.

Taehyung woke from the sound and answered in his sleepy voice.

"Yes?..."

"Young master, your father is here."

"Understood." Was his response and the maid left.

"Sigh..."

Taehyung rested his head back on his pillow and closed his eyes for another minute, then got up finally.

***

"Mr. Kim, The young master is here." The maid bowed and left the now three persons in the room. Taehyung, Mr. Kim and an unknown person who was rather good looking.

"Father?..."

"Ah, my son. Come take a seat. We have much to discuss." His father smiled, a rather fake one.

"..okay.." Taehyung said nothing more and sat.

He was now seating Infront of two males.

There was something going on and Taehyung could feel it in his belly.

"Taehyung. You'll be taking the place of your sister."

"What? Why? And what place?'

"You see...I made a deal with this guy here's boss and in that deal, your sister Jisoo was supposed to marry him..."

Taehyung was at a lost. What the Fuck was happening?

"W-what?...what did you just say?..."

His father took a moment.

"You'll be marrying Mr Jeon, the founder and CEO of Jeon Corp of Seoul."

"..."

"Tae-'"

"No."

"Taehyung I-"

"No!"

" I won't go through it. What do you take me for, an object?..."

" No I don't, it's just that-"

" You lost Jisoo, I get that! But why me?! Why do I have to marry someone I don't even know or seen before?!"

"Taehyung..."

"No! I won't do it!"

His father understand him, he too didn't want to marry his son off to a person he doesn't know or met before let alone to a Mafia of the Mafia world, a fucking boss of his own organization.

Mr. Kim was about to say something but Taehyung wasn't hearing anymore of this and just left the room in a rage. Running up to the one place left in the mansion he felt at ease...his sister's room.